International Day for Older Persons 2021 is celebrating World Wide. This Day is powered by United Nation which celebrated globally with some tradition. United Nation already shared Theme of this Older Persons 2021 which available on their Official Website. This Year, 30th Anniversary of International Older Persons Day. UN is also celebrating the 75th Anniversary. On 14th December 1990, UN design this Day which is being celebrated since the year. Every people from anywhere need to participate this Day to respect the Older Persons. So, follow the ways to celebrate.
We have added some Status, Images and Quotes which you can use International Day For Older Persons 2021 Wishes. Publish a status on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter) to inform other people who don’t know about the Older Persons Day Previously.
International Older Persons Day Theme 2021
According to UN Official Website, We are sharing the Aim and Theme of this International Day for Older Persons. You can see this directly from here and we are providing the credit to the United Nations for making this important Aim and Theme for this Day.
2021: Everyone has to Face the Old Age
- Inform participants about the strategic objectives for the Decade of Healthy Ageing.
- Raise awareness of the special health needs of older persons and of their contributions to their own health and to the functioning of the societies in which they live.
- Increase awareness and appreciation of the role of the health care workforce in maintaining and improving the health of older persons, with special attention to the nursing profession
- Present proposals for reducing the health disparities between older persons in the developed and developing countries, so as to “Leave no one behind”.
- Increase understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on older persons and its impact on health care policy, planning, and attitudes.
International Day of Older Persons Quotes
“Remember, long lives are rare these days and hence Senior Citizens are gems after being worked through life and living for more!”
“A pretty face gets old, a nice body will change but a good woman will always remain a good woman.”
“Every senior citizen has a lot to teach, make sure that you ask them for advice and you will never fail!”
“Old age takes away what we have inherited and gives us back what we have earned.”
“Be young and stupid today in order to be old and wise tomorrow! Spread the love on this International Day of Older Persons!”