The ultimate theme for International Day of Families is ‘Every child’s right to be well-fed, happy, and healthy. It emphasizes the significance of marriage, family, and children, as related to different domestic human rights and international legalities. The day was founded in 2021 at the World AIDS conference as a platform to raise the issue of family and children. Each year, the number of deaths from AIDS has increased dramatically and it has become one of the highest causes of death around the world. This makes International Day of Families an ideal platform for campaigns that aim to prevent the spread of AIDS and other deadly diseases.
With this in mind, experts believe that the perfect time to celebrate International Day of Families would be during the month of November. This is the time when most people are reminded of their obligations towards their children and families, as a means of prevention and of providing support to those who need it the most. Experts believe that with the recent advancements in digital technologies, this platform can be used as a tool to strengthen and improve various aspects of family life. One of the most prominent experts on this matter is Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft, who has already created the Microsoft Foundation and is a strong advocate and promoter of the use of digital technologies to bring about change and improve the quality of life.
International Day of Families Theme 2021
Another important figure on the subject of the international day of families is Tony Blair, former prime minister of Britain. He believes that creating a safe and secure environment for young children is crucial for the prevention of various social evils and diseases like AIDS. He believes that with the help of new technologies, family life will become a lot more dynamic and effective. Blair is also an advocate of the digital technologies being used today and their ability to provide a sense of security and well-being.
The theme of IDF 2021 is ‘Families and new technologies’
The United Nations also has an interesting theme on family day. In the past, the organization had developed the Family Basic Income Guarantee (FBTG), a concept based on the notion of providing income support to families with children. The current campaign, according to which families must be provided with an income regardless of their circumstances, is called “Sense of Hope.” According to the United Nations, this campaign will ensure that every member of a family is able to participate fully in the economic, cultural, educational, social, and cultural development of his or her community. One can put forward many reasons for supporting the cause of the family day, but it is imperative to state that the bottom line is that every person should have the opportunity to enjoy a secure, balanced and loving family system.
International Day of Families Quotes
There are many events that have been organized as part of the theme of International family day. Among these activities include art exhibits, film screenings, music concerts, workshops, games, parades, social service programs, and traditional cultural events. It is hoped that the day will draw international attention to the neglected theme of family life. Another aim of the United Nations is to eliminate extreme poverty and provide its members with the means of livelihood. It is believed that by participating in various activities and by drawing attention to the issue of family day, millions of families will have their living conditions improved.
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family– Anthony Brandt
- The family is the first essential cell of human society – Pope John XXIII
- Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness – John C. Maxwell
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything – Michael J. Fox
- My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me – Michael Imperioli
- When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you – Guy Lafleur
International Day of Families Wishes, Message & Status 2021
- “To my dearest family which makes this life so special and beautiful for me, I wish a very Happy International Day of Families.”
- Another year will be over, another year will come. I hope and pray that the lights of Family Day illuminate the new chapter of your life. Happy Family Day to you!
- Such an incredible day was a family day a year ago. I hope that today will be so great as well. Congratulations!
- “A day with family – the best day! For all families I want to say – appreciate what you have. Happy and funny family day!”
- “A family is like a team. All its members have their own roles. I hope that our team is the strongest team ever.”
The need for a change in family life is not new. According to the World Bank, in some parts of the world, the level of well-being of the families has declined over the past two decades. The report states that many of these problems are caused by poverty, lack of education, and joblessness. By participating in the campaigns for family day, a different population of people will become aware of issues that affect their families as well as wider areas as a whole. The organizers hope that participation in the International Day of Families, particularly in the developing countries, will lead to positive changes in the conditions of families and individuals, as well as in the conditions of the world’s poor as a whole.