Every year, on the first Sunday of May, families from around the world take to the streets in demonstrations demanding that the government address the increasing rate of divorce. Many other nations have similar rights for divorced couples and have laws restricting them from taking part in public celebrations of the day. The government usually implements whatever the people want as regards the day, but refuses to bend to public pressure. It is a sad commentary on our society that people feel the need to publicly belittle something as beautiful as International Day of Families. The day has been created and named as such to celebrate all families no matter what their differences. A child is a beloved family member and deserves to know his or her family is always standing behind him or her.
Everyone has their own unique happy times throughout their life. Thus, the entire person you are closest to have to wish the happy day for which he or she is blessed. This tradition began with the Egyptians, who believed that each person had a lucky charm that could help him or her get through a difficult time. Charms were often hung on the doors of homes and windows, hoping that bad luck would be avoided by the lucky person who would open it. In modern times, this practice has taken on a much more spiritual importance, encouraging families to remember that they are all part of something bigger than themselves and wishing the best for each other.
One very happy international day of families is World Mending of Families Day. Every year, people all over the world hold charitable auctions in support of family organizations that help families in need. At these events, people give money to willing family members who need to be helped with bills or who simply want to live their lives happily. When you arrive at your chosen charity, it is usual to meet up with other participants to share your happy news with each other and to make friends among the various organization participants. There are also opportunities to exchange gifts, which can really bring a smile to someone’s face.
The International Day of Families Wishes is a global organization dedicated to the promotion of family-friendly tourism. This means that people from anywhere are welcome to attend this special day. It does not matter what country you come from because the message is one that is encouraging. In fact, there is no requirement for you to speak a second language in order to participate in this great event. You can just show your support for the family-friendly tourism that makes up this International Day of Families every year. Who knows, you might just get a little change as a donation!
International Day Of Family Wishes
- “To my dearest family which makes this life so special and beautiful for me, I wish a very Happy International Day of Families.”
- “There is no such thing as a perfect family. Everyone has problems, and misunderstanding is a very common thing. But you will always have each other, so always try to be nice and kind to your family members.”
- Another year will be over, another year will come. I hope and pray that the lights of Family Day illuminate the new chapter of your life. Happy Family Day to you!
- Such an incredible day was a family day a year ago. I hope that today will be so great as well. Congratulations!
- Today is a day of family, love, happiness, and being together. It’s a great day to do everything that you want together with your beloved ones. Beautiful family day!
- “A day with family – the best day! For all families I want to say – appreciate what you have. Happy and funny family day!”
- “Family days are truly special and they need to happen more often. I know that sometimes we get on each other’s nerves and have misunderstandings, but I believe that Family day spent together can fix it all.”
- “A family is like a team. All its members have their own roles. I hope that our team is the strongest team ever.”
- “What is Family Day? It is a day when all your family comes together, forgetting all the disturbing problems because actually, they are not so important as long as your family is together.”
- “We all are different and express our feelings differently. Some families prefer to spend Family days having fun and fooling around, but others like calm afternoons with popcorn and movies. The way doesn’t matter that much as long as you love your family with all your heart.”
If you are planning on attending the International Day of Families every year, you will be glad to know that it has been designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. This is the International Year of Families 2021. In order to support this wonderful initiative, you may want to consider making a donation to the World Families 2100 campaign. As an individual, or as a member of a group that aims to support families and their rights, you can contribute to this vital cause. It only takes a minute, but it could make a very big difference to families around the world.
In order for you to be able to attend the International Day of Families, you will need to apply early. This is considered to be early registration, so make sure that you are able to complete it as soon as possible. Remember, your application will determine if you will be able to attend the International Day of Families on the scheduled date. Therefore, the earlier you start, the better!