International Day of Rural Women Day 2021 Quotes, Wishes, Images are available. This Day is celebrating on Thursday, 15 October. This day will be celebrated by the people of all countries. Especially, the Countries under the United Nation will celebrate this tradition with their Aim. They have already launched the Theme of International Day of Rural Women 2021. It is time to publish this to every people. So, both the United Nation and We’re sharing everything to celebrate this Event. We request you participate this day. At least, share or update your Social media status about this day.
Our Aim is informing people about the International Day of Rural Women. Because many people don’t know that, there is an Event with this name. Most of the people don’t know about this Day and finally, some people don’t know what to do on this day. It means the reason for celebrating this day is not clear to the people and we should clear them. Also, We’ll encourage every people to participate in this Rural Women Day.
International Day of Rural Women 2021 Theme & Slogan
United Nation’s has already announced the Rural Women Day Theme 2021 on their official Website. This time, They set the Aim as per thinking to COVID-19. Women who lost their Jobs and work need to recover early. And that’s why the Theme or Slogan Set like this. So, copy the Theme of Rural Women Day 2021 and send to the people who don’t know about this Day.
Building rural women’s resilience in the wake of COVID-19
International Day of Rural Women Quotes, Status & Wishes
Your status should respect Rural Women. Though they can’t read and your Status won’t reach to them, but other people will see this like your Friends and Family members. So, by reading your Status, they will also respect the Rural Women and may do something to recover their Financial activity. So, let’s publish your Status now.
- Members of the Academy are mostly urban people. We are an urban nation. We are not a rural nation. It’s not easy even to get a rural story made. – Larry McMurtry
- It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent. – Madeleine Albright
- A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men. – Gloria Steinem
- Women are leaders everywhere you look, from a CEO to house a wife that holds together a home. Our country was built by women who stand alone. – Denise Clark
- I took it upon myself to paint a better picture of rural life and what it is all about.
- I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass. – Maya Angelou
- I raise up my voice—not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. … We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. – Malala Yousafzai
Finally, We request you sharing this post to your friends and other people. They will learn about this Event and may also participate. Thank you for your contribution to sharing this post.