International Parents Day 2023 Wishes, Message, Quotes, Greetings, Status, History, Celebration, Theme
Parents play an important role in shaping their child’s personality. Hence, the birthday of a child is a day to celebrate with him/her. Now, for the first time, a Global Day of Parents will be celebrated with a single date this year, June 1st. This day will honour parents everywhere. It is hoped that every parent will take part and participate in this celebration.
When should we celebrate this day? The answer is any time! A Global Day of Parents should be observed any time in the year. Why not on the first Sunday of May? Just as the name says, parents throughout the world can join together and wish their children well on their birthdays, and on all occasions throughout the year where their child is being raised.
International Parents Day 2023
In the United States of America, there are many events which can be commemorated with this theme, such as National Missing Children Day (called Missing Persons Day in some circles) and National Adoption Day. There is also the Parents of Preschool Students Day, which has been set up by former First Lady Michelle Obama to encourage parents to help their kids with school and beyond. Global Parents Day has been celebrated in different countries throughout Asia and Europe for many years. The theme of the day is about raising happy parents and happy children. The theme of the day is ‘raising happy parents’.
International Parents Day Wishes, Message
There are many ways to mark the day. In Canada, there is a Parent Teacher Association Day, in Australia there is the Australia Day Lunchtime Program, in United Kingdom there are the Royal Birthday Party and in United States there is the Global Parenting Day. In each country, there are regional or national programs which can involve children from kindergarten up to age twelve. It is a very important celebration to celebrate the parents of the child. There are also worldwide versions of Missing Parents Day, Missing Child Day and Father’s Day, which are very popular globally.
- Happy Parents Day! May you two live a long, happy, and peaceful life. Thank you for everything!
- Happy parent’s day to all the parents in the world. Respect from the deep of heart!
- Happy Parents Day! No amount of appreciation is enough to express my gratefulness to you!
- My dear parents, may you live long enough to fulfill all your wishes! Happy Parents Day!
- Happy Parents Day, my awesome parents! Always so grateful for the constant love and support!
- Mom and Dad, you two are the Guardian Angels of my life! Happy Parents Day 2023!
- Happy Parent’s Day to my lovely parents! You two are the best!
- Happy Parents Day! I am blessed to be born in the loving arms of the most caring parents!
- Dear parents, your compassion and kindness are forever motivating to me! Happy Parents Day!
International Parents Day Quotes
The Parents of the Future Scholarship program (PFS) is a global day of parents. The Scholarships for Parents program was established with the objective of empowering parents to take control of their children’s futures. The program was founded by Malachi Mladenek and strives to empower parents to become active contributors in their child’s future by providing them access to high-quality education. There are two scholarships which have been created with the assistance of the PFS namely the PFS Australia Scholarship Program (established in 2023) and the PFS New Zealand Scholarship Program (established in 2023). These scholarships provide parents with the opportunity to both send their children to tertiary education and contribute to the economic well-being of their nation.
- Happy Parent’s Day! Thank you for always being my biggest supporter!
- “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- Everything I am today is because of you two. Wishing you a happy parent’s day!
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
- “To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.” – Robert Brault
- I am so lucky to have you both as my guardian angels. Happy Parent’s Day!
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” – Dr T.P.Chia
- Dear Mum and Dad, thank you for being my protector! Happy Parent’s Day 2023!
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
- Happy Parent’s Day to my mom and dad; you are my lifeline!
- “In some sense every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well.” – Wm. Paul Young
- “The thing about parenting rules is there aren’t any. That’s what makes it so difficult.” – Ewan McGregor
International Parents Day Greetings, Status, History
There are a number of other programs which are a part of the Parents of the Future Scholarship program. There is also a Parents of the Future Scholarship Program (PFS), which was established in 2023 and aims to improve the lives of mothers and fathers throughout the world. There are Global Mothers and Fathers Program (GMP), which are administered by the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNCF). Global Parents’ Day is one of the most important annual events that highlights the importance of ensuring that children around the globe are provided with the opportunity to enjoy the right and quality of life. This is an essential celebration to highlight the positive influences that mothers and fathers have on their children. The ultimate goal of Parents of the Future Scholarships Program is to create a world where children are guaranteed a bright future.
- Happy Parent’s Day to you, my awesome parents! You two made me who I am today and helped to shape my life beautifully! Thank you!
- Dear Mom and Dad, Seeing those beautiful and content smiles on your faces is the best gift I could ever receive! Happy Parent’s Day!
- The existence of you in my life is a blessing itself! Thank you for being such a loving family towards me. Happy Parent’s Day!
- My Mom and Dad, you two filled up my life with sunshine and happiness! Thank you for being my best friends! Happy Parent’s Day to you!
- My angels, you have never failed to make me smile when I am sad and lift up my spirit when I feel low. Happy Parent’s Day!
- Happy Parent’s Day to you, my parents! Thank you for being so lovable parents and making me feel safe and secure in this world.
- I am so grateful to you two for all the little things you have done to make my life better and easier. Happy Parent’s Day!