Jacqueline Bracamontes is a famous Canadian fashion designer and photographer. She is best known for her work with H&M, L’Oreal, BCBG Max Azaria and Estee Lauder Companies. Bracamontes’s life has spanned four decades and changed the clothing industry forever. Born as Jacqueline Bracamontes Van Hoorde in Canada she was an orphan at a very young age and was adopted by the Bracamele family. At an early age she was trained by nurses to be a professional nurse that she was able to achieve while studying.
Jacqueline Bracamontes first worked in Mexico as a nurse but found herself interested in modeling and photography. In 1986 she began working with H&M International in their advertising department. After a few years working with H&M she went out on her own, creating her own clothing line. After creating her first clothing collection the Canadian company signed her to their roster. Today Jacqueline Bracamontes’s clothing line can be purchased online.
Jacqueline Bracamontes Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 23 December 1979
- Birth Place: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
- Birth Name: Jacqueline Bracamontes Van Hoorde
- Nickname: Jacky
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Occupation: Actress, Former model
- Nationality: Mexican
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
Jacqueline Bracamontes Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7″
- Height in Meters: 1.70 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Breast Size: Unknown
- Waist Size: Unknown
- Hips Size: Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jacqueline Bracamontes Family Details
- Father: Jesús Bracamontes
- Mother: Jacqueline Van-Hoorde
- Spouse/Husband: Martin Fuentes (m. 2011)
- Children: Carolina Fuentes Bracamontes (Daughter), Jacqueline Fuentes Bracamontes (Daughter)
- Siblings: Alina Bracamontes (Sister), Jesús Bracamontes Jr. (Brother)
Jacqueline Bracamontes Education
- Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Occidente
Jacqueline Bracamontes Facts
- She is the oldest child in her family.
- Her father Jesús Bracamontes, is the former coach of the popular Mexican football team Chivas Rayadas del Guadalajara.
- She is fluent in Spanish, French and English.
- She is a supporter of Mexican football club Chivas de Guadalajara.
Jacqueline Bracamontes first gained public attention when she was selected as a Fashion Superstar on the TV show “runway tv” where she showcased her unique fashion sense of style. The exposure that she received allowed her to gain the attention of fashion designers such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Alexander Wang, Christopher Kane and John Galliano. It also allowed her to develop joint ventures with clothing designers such as Giada De Laurentiis and Miuccia Prada. Jacqueline was busy developing her clothing line while maintaining her fashion career. On the day of her death she revealed that she was living in New York and that she planned to move to Paris one day.
Fashion Icon – Jacqueline Bracamontes is not only an accomplished fashion designer, author and actress but also has achieved significant success in her many other endeavors. She is the president and co-founder of Juicy Couture. Her accomplishments have allowed her to write numerous books and screenplays. Additionally, she has produced music and films. Jacqueline is not only an accomplished woman but is an accomplished woman with a ton of achievements. As of this writing Jacqueline is the seventeenth richest woman in the world with an estimated net worth of over three hundred million dollars.
Jacqueline is an accomplished celebrity with numerous accomplishments in film, theatre, music and writing. She is no doubt a true representative of Mexico and the beauty and culture of this country. Her numerous roles in the film industry have won her many awards including an Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role. Other award nominations and honors include Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role and an Oscar nomination for “Me and My Sister”.
Jacqueline Bracamontes has been featured in several magazines including Vanity Fair, L’officiel, Self Magazine and Women’s Health. She has also been named as one of the “rities” of the year by People and Time Magazine. Jacqueline is no doubt a true representative of Mexico and its people. She is truly a Mexican celebrity.