Julie Andrews is a famous Hollywood actress and is best known for her many love roles. She is from United Kingdom. Many people have said that Julie Andrews has the highest paid actresses of all time and is one of the best at what she does.
When we want to find out about Julie Andrews net worth we can find many articles about this matter. She was married to Richard Kingsbury from 1968 till 1980. They had two daughters. They have been together since then and are still married to each other.
We can find many articles about Julie Andrews body measurements. The one thing that they all seem to agree on is that Julie Andrews has an average body size of 32F. These measurements were taken while she was attending the Broadway opening for “My Fair Lady”. She had said that she is not overweight and would not be able to do very much in movies if her body measurements were not what they are now. Most movie stars will have some sort of an exercise program and will most likely have some sort of schedule for what they eat.
During the early part of her career she was traveling all over the world. Her most famous role was in “Amadeus”. She had said that while she was doing this role she had to pretend to be dead because the kings of the movie industry were constantly knocking on her door to offer her parts in new movies. At one point in her life she lived in United Kingdom, which is a country that is not exactly near to the United States in land mass.
Julie Andrews Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 1 October 1935
- Birth Place: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England, UK
- Birth Name: Julia Elizabeth Wells
- Nickname: Jules
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Author
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: English
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Julie Andrews Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 150 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 68 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Measurements: 34-25-35 in (86-64-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Julie Andrews Family Details
- Father: Edward Charles Wells (Stepfather)
- Mother: Barbara Ward Wells
- Spouse: Blake Edwards (m. 1969–2010), Tony Walton (m. 1959–1967)
- Children: Emma Walton Hamilton, Joanna Edwards, Amy Edwards
- Siblings: John Wells (Sister), Christopher Stuart (Brother)
- Others: Stepmother of Jennifer Edwards and Geoffrey Edwards.
Julie Andrews Education
- Cone-Ripman School (ArtsEd), Woodbrook School
- She was educated at one-Ripman School, London.
- She also attended the Woodbrook School, a local state school in Beckenham.
Julie Andrews Facts
- In 2000, she was made a Dame by Queen Elizabeth II for services to the performing arts.
- She has a rose named after her.
- She has perfect pitch.
- She was a recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors in 2001.
- Her stepfather was an alcoholic.
During the late thirties Julie Andrews had a huge success with her film called “Amadeus”. This film helped her reach new heights as a leading actress in Hollywood. She began to work with Walt Disney in World of Warcraft. It was through this movie that Julie Andrews learned about traveling to different countries and her first experience of being away from her own country.
During the late nineteen forties Julie Andrews once again had a breakthrough role in an English film called “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” with Sean Connery. She had said that this film was one of her favorites ever. This film also helped her get notice for her Broadway appearances in past years such as “The Rose”, and “Love Actually”. With these Broadway appearances and various other movie roles she has built quite a body of work that would qualify her to be outstanding actresses in all categories of the international theater.