Killer Mike is an unsigned rap artist from Seattle, Washington. Killer Mike is also known by his stage name, Killer Mike, and best known for his music, rapping, and performing. He’s also managed to become a well-known rapper and has released five full-length albums with underground hip-hop legend Kanye West. With that success, Mike has built a considerable body of work that continues to keep him in the forefront of the lyrical world today.
According to a rapper who goes by the name of “SB” on MySpace, Killer Mike is the one-half of the rap team, The Notorious B.I.G., along with Big Daddy Kane. Originally from the state of Georgia, Killer Mike made his first known appearance on a song called Hit Squad: The Real Deal. From there he gained a reputation across the United States as someone who was “rough around the edges.” Throughout the rest of his career, however, he consistently delivered high quality songs that critics and fans alike loved.
Killer Mike has achieved several million dollars worth in sales in his career. His first five albums alone have reached the number one spot on the charts in the U.S. and UK. In fact, none of his albums have been able to debut in the top ten until now. Now, with the release of his new album titled Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Killer Mike, he hopes to continue to build the success that made him famous. Although some people doubt that his new album will be as successful as the first, a successful rapper such as Killer Mike certainly has the potential to break into the top ten of the chart once again.
Killer Mike Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 20 April 1975
- Birth Place: Adamsville, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Birth Name: Michael Santiago Render
- Nicknames: Mike, Killer Mike, Mike Bigga, Run the Jewels
- Stage Name: Killer Mike
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Activist
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (African-American)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Killer Mike Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 260 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 118 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′
- Height in Meters: 1.83 m
- Body Build/Type: Large
- Shoe Size: N/A
Killer Mike Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Unknown
- Spouse/Wife: Shana Render (m.2006)
- Children: Pony, Mikey, Aniyah, Malaik
- Siblings: Unknown
Killer Mike Education
- Frederick Douglass High School, Atlanta
- Morehouse College, Atlanta
- Run The Jewels (Since 2013)
- Dungeon Family
- Purple Ribbon All-Stars
Killer Mike Facts
- He was born on April 20, 1975 in Adamsville, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- His father was a policeman and his mother was a florist.
- He’s the founder of Grind Time Official Records.
- One-half of the rap duo, Run the Jewels.
- His debut studio album, Monster, was released in March 2003.
- He signed to T.I.’s Grand Hustle Records in December 2008.
- He is a member of the Democratic Party.
According to reports, Mike has been trying to figure out a way to create a passive income source from home by selling his album. Though he is yet to figure out how this will work, his current activities seem to indicate that he plans on using the opportunity to make some serious money in the future. Aside from his music, he is also rumored to be working on a line of clothing and acting.
Some people have suggested that Killer Mike’s ability to sell out his album could be attributed to his impressive physique. Killer Mike stands at about 6 feet tall and is capable of intimidating people because of his height and physical presence. With his successful music and multiple lines of clothing available through various outlets, it is very likely that he will find a way to monetize his personal life in the future.
If you would like to become a successful musician and earn a six figure salary, it will certainly not be easy. However, many musicians have achieved their success because they worked hard and put in the time to learn the craft. Killer Mike has proven that it is possible to make a six figure income in the comforts of your own home. All he has to do is decide on the right method to make his transition from musician to income source.