Kris Jenner is an active famous American media figure, actress, media executive, model, businesswoman, and personal owner. She is widely known for her starring role in the popular reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kim Kardashian clan which began in 2021 up until date. She is also a mother, a businesswoman, and an entrepreneur. Kris Jenner has an estimated net worth of approximately $ Seventy-eight million.
Kris Jenner was born in Southern Belize, where her parents were successful mining entrepreneurs. Her early years were spent studying communications at college in Portland while attending the University of Montana. Since then she was successful businesswomen and producer for both networks and movies, particularly films dealing with fashion. As a producer she has produced some of the most successful movies of the 21st century, including Olympian, Bad Romance, and The Perfect Score.
Kris Jenner Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 5 November 1955
- Birth Place: San Diego, California, USA
- Residence: Hidden Hills, California, USA
- Birth Name: Kristen Mary Houghton
- Nickname: Kris
- Also known as: Kris Houghton, Kris Kardashian
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Television personality, Television producer, Talent manager, Businesswoman, Socialite
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Dutch, English, Irish, German and Scottish)
- Religion: Roman Catholic
Kris Jenner Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 139 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 63 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 6″
- Height in Meters: 1.68 m
- Body Build/Type: Average
- Body Measurements: 37-27-37 in (94-69-94 cm)
- Bust Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (69 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kris Jenner Family Details
- Father: Robert Houghton (Aircraft Engineer)
- Mother: Mary Jo Campbell
- Spouse/Husband: Caitlyn Jenner (m. 1991–2015), Robert Kardashian (m. 1978–1991)
- Children: Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall
- Siblings: Karen Houghton (Younger Sister)
- Others: Harry Shannon (Stepfather) (Businessman)
Kris Jenner Education
- Clairemont High School
Kris Jenner Facts
- She was born on November 5, 1955 in San Diego, California
- Her parents divorced when she was seven years old, and her mother remarried to businessman Harry Shannon.
- She is the grandmother of Penelope Scotland Disick, Mason Dash Disick, and North West.
- She used to work as a flight attendant. (1976)
- In 2003, her first husband, Robert Kardashian died of esophageal cancer.
- She was best friends with Nicole Brown Simpson at the time of her death.
Kris Jenner is currently the executive producer and host for the talk show The Kris Jenner Show on ABC. She also serves as a member of the board of directors for the L’Oreal cosmetics company, incurring an estimated net worth of approximately seven million dollars. In addition to her direct involvement in the company, Kris owns seventy percent of the equity and chairs the board of directors. Her other major production companies are: Rambler, Silverstein Properties, and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Kris Jenner’s film production career includes roles in the Fantastic Four movie, Bridget Jones Diary, and The Firm.
Kris Jenner is currently in pre-production on her second autobiography revealing all about her life and love life. This is expected to be released in late 2021. In addition to her direct involvement in the production company she is also serving as a producer. Kris has continually demonstrated an interest and commitment in keeping the L’Oreal name in high regard by producing several successful television shows for them. Kris has kept a strong interest in promoting the products associated with L’Oreal, particularly as it relates to cosmetics.
Kris is also involved with several other ventures and interests. She is the mother to five children, ranging between two and eight years of age. She is also in planning to produce a reality series about her son. Kris has indicated that keeping a family lifestyle is important to her, keeping with the focus on her son and her family. Kris is keeping a strong focus on her net worth, stating that it will serve as the measuring stick for determining where she goes in her career and whether or not she will achieve her dreams. Kris appears to be actively pursuing several high profile goals in her chosen field of role models and entertainment.
Kris appears to have the beginnings of what could be a distinguished career. However, she will need to continue to develop and define certain aspects of her personal and business life if she is to meet and remain close to her net worth and ambitions. Her focus is clearly on maintaining her high profile image as mother and wife in addition to continuing to create innovative and award-winning television programs for which L’Oreal remains a prominent supplier. Kris appears to have the beginnings of what could be a distinguished career. She must maintain her focus on achieving these goals and continue to develop the image that has earned her the attention of the media and the public.