Leeza Gibbons Net Worth, Measurements, Birthday, Height, weight, Age, Family Facts & Life Story
Leeza Gibbons was born in Southern California. In her early years, Leeza was a writer. Leeza grew up in Inglewood, California. After studying acting, Leeza became a cast member on Broadway, where she honed her skills before landing a writing position with Entertainment Tonight. In order to promote the show she wrote a daily column for the show and also wrote a book on the life of Howard Stern.
The real story behind Leeza Gibbons first life is fascinating and interesting. Leeza Gibbons was born in Southern California to parents who were both writers. She is probably best known for her co-hosting and Correspondent for Entertainment Tonight as well as having her own late night talk show, Leeza, where she discussed pop culture and everything Hollywood. Through the years, Leeza has had many roles in movies and on television including an appearance on The X-Files.
One of the most interesting things about Leeza Gibbons was that she was able to have two very successful careers in her early years. As a writer and as a radio show host, Leeza has achieved a great deal of success in her career. However, she always kept in touch with the people that worked behind the scenes. When she discovered that she would be a contestant on the reality competition show The Biggest Loser in the early 1990s, she became determined to be the best. Leeza finished the first season of the competition and then went on to win the second.
Leeza Gibbons Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 26 March 1957
- Birth Place: Hartsville, South Carolina, USA
- Birth Name: Leeza Kim Gibbons
- Nick Name: Leeza
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Occupation: Broadcaster
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blonde
Leeza Gibbons Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 143 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Measurements: 36-26-37 in (91-66-94 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Leeza Gibbons Family Details
- Father: Carlos Gibbons
- Mother: Jean Gibbons
- Spouse: Steven Fenton (m. 2011), Stephen Meadows (m. 1991-2005), Christopher Quinten (m. 1989-1991), John Hicks (m. 1980-1982)
- Children: Jordan Alexandra Gibbons, Troy Meadows, Nathan Daniel Meadows
- Siblings: Camy Gibbons (Younger Sister), Carlos Gibbons, Jr. (Brother)
Leeza Gibbons Education
- University of South Carolina
- Irmo High School
- She was a high school cheerleader in Irmo, South Carolina. She graduated from Irmo High School.
- She graduated from the University of South Carolina’s school of journalism and mass communication.
Leeza Gibbons Facts
- She established the Leeza Gibbons Memory Foundation.
- She has been married four times.
- Has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Leeza also has an interesting background in her career. Born as Leona Hull in Hoyt County, Virginia, Leeza was a poor single mother who moved with her sister to Hartsville, Virginia, when her brother was born. Leeza excelled at academics during her time at school and later went on to become a teacher. While teaching for many years, Leeza developed a penchant for collecting autographed photos and letters from her famous students. Later in life, Leeza developed a passion for collecting and restoring antiques, and in her later years became a well-known antique shop owner.
Leeza has had numerous other notable roles on television including being an apprentice for The X-files’ lead character Mulder. She also appeared in the films Chicago, Heat, and Constantine. On the big screen, Leeza has also made small appearances throughout movies such as The Royal Scam, omnia, The Perfect Storm, and Paris, Texas. For the television show host, Leeza has played the role of a waitress, delivery person, and paralegal for several award-winning television shows.
Today, Leeza Gibbons lives a comfortable lifestyle in her home in rural Hartsville, Virginia. Born in 1917, Leeza is one of ten children of Ida Mae Leeza, who was a maid and later became a beloved local fixture in Hartsville. Today, Leeza resides in a large white picket fence home with a lot of garden and lawn, and she rarely gives interviews.