Lori Loughlin has been an in every popular television show, as a matriarch, show queen and actress, and as a bossy, no nonsense, no holds barred personality. She is, however, also an artist, an actress/writer, producer and model. In this article you will discover her Net Worth, age, career, family details and Lori Loughlin biography.
In the table below you will discover Lori Loughlin’s net worth, age, hair color, nose color, makeup brand name and more. In the table below you will discover Lori Loughlin biography. One of her most well known roles that she’s known for is as Rebecca on the television show Full House. Lori Loughlin was born in Southern California and became known to audiences and the film industry in her early years as one of the many famous characters from the Beverly Hills Television show. In her earlier years, as a child, Lori Loughlin often appeared as herself in short sketches on television shows, where she was often billed as “Lori Loughlin”.
The talented and versatile Lori Loughlin has also appeared in a number of successful and memorable movies and TV shows in the U.S. and England. Her first major break in Hollywood came in the late sixties when she was cast in a popular show called Camelot. Her association with that show ended when it went off air in its fourth season. However, it was her memorable role in the movie adaptation of Pride and Prejudice which catapulted her to stardom in the U.S. and throughout the English-speaking world.
Lori Loughlin Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 28 July 1964
- Birth Place: Queens, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Lori Anne Loughlin
- Nickname: Lori
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (Irish descent)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Lori Loughlin Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 115 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 52 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 5″
- Height in Meters: 1.65 m
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 36-25-35 in (91-64-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Lori Loughlin Family Details
- Father: Joseph Roy Loughlin
- Mother: Lorellee Loughlin
- Spouse: Mossimo Giannulli (m. 1997), Michael Burns (m. 1989–1996)
- Children: Isabella Rose Giannulli (Daughter), Olivia Jade Giannulli (Daughter)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Others: Margaret Pye (Paternal Grandmother), Andrew T. Loughlin (Paternal Grandfather)
- Mark Arnold, Christopher Atkins (1981-1982), Thomas Howell (1985), Michael R. Burns (1989-1996), Mossimo Giannulli (1995-)
Lori Loughlin Education
- River Oaks Public School, Hauppauge High School
- She attended Hauppauge High School in New York.
- She went to River Oaks Public School in Oceanside.
Lori Loughlin Facts
- She has Irish ancestry.
- At age 12, she began her career as a print model.
- She was born in Queens but grew up in Hauppauge.
Her other notable U.S. TV show credits include Alias, Gossip Girl, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, Hawaii Five-0, Lost Girl, Housefull, among many others. As an actor, Lori Loughlin has achieved success in both the mainstream (i.e. movies) and theater (i.e. TV).
Based upon the book No Ordinary Family, Lori Loughlin has been nominated for an abundance of awards including multiple Screen Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Satellite Awards, and numerous Daytime Entertainment Awards. Additionally, she has also been nominated numerous times for Golden Globe Awards including Best Actress in a Comedy Series. On top of her acting career, Lori Loughlin has also displayed her culinary talents on numerous daytime cooking shows. Additionally, she was also a vocalist for several bands throughout her career. Her music experience spans over several genres, including folk, blues, pop, and gospel music. Therefore, according to her bio on Wikipedia, Loughlin is best known as a performer, composer, and singer/songwriter.
Based upon the true story of a middle-aged housekeeper, who, after her husband’s untimely death, decides to move back in with her sisters who raise her young children as their own. However, circumstances further complicate Loughlin’s life when her eldest daughter, Alisha (Bebe Neuwirth), moves out and moves in with her boyfriend. When Lori’s eldest daughter returns one day to live with him, they immediately reunite with Alisha and realize that their lives are far different from before. Although this show was not extremely successful, it did go on to spawn four more seasons, which makes it one of the most successful of all time among actresses.