What can you say on Memorial Day? Lots! You can share the love you feel for your friend and her family. There is no better way than writing a Memorial Day message to a friend.
If it is your friend’s birthday or if you are celebrating somebody’s life, you can write something like “Happy Birthday to the friend.” Or if it is somebody’s anniversary, you can write something like, “Seventeen celebrating a great life. Happy New Year’s to the friend. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.”
Of course, there are lots of other ways you can write a eulogy for a friend. You can choose to just tell them how you remember them. You can share stories about how you met them and how much you loved them as a child or as an adult. You can also write a heartwarming speech about how much you really missed them as a child and as an adult.
Of course, you need to choose the kind of speech you want to give. This is where it might be a good idea to use a sample eulogy for a friend. You can find lots of samples online and in bookstores. If you are not sure what kind of speech you want to give, you might want to look through some eulogy books, as well as poems that are appropriate for a eulogy. In fact, the poems you use should reflect on the person who has passed away, and they should also be touching and encouraging.
Memorial Day Messages 2021 – Happy Memorial Day Quotes
1. All of us owe a debt to all those heroes who fought for our country, to whom we could never repay for their bravery and dedication….. Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day!!!
2. Memorial Day is the day to reminder to always remember the great sacrifices of our armed forces who did everything they could to defend our country and countrymen….. Warm wishes on Memorial Day to you.
3. A true American never asks what a country can do for him….. He always asks himself what he can do for his nation….. Let us celebrate Memorial Day with this noble thought…. Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day.
4. Freedom always comes with a heavy price….. We also lost so many soldiers of our nation who fought to guard our freedom…. Though they will never return they will always stay alive in our memories….. Happy Memorial Day to you all.
5. Memorial Day celebrations are incomplete without saluting the strong and dedicated soldiers who sacrificed their lives for us….. Wishing you all a very Happy Memorial Day….. Let us remember and honor their bravery!!!
Happy Memorial Day Wishes Greetings
6. These fallen legends tell us about the strong character of a country that is nurtured with patriotism and pride….. Let us honor these brave men on the occasion of Memorial Day.
7. Never miss on an opportunity to go something good for the nation….. Memorial Day is the day to take inspiration from these motivating souls who lived for the country!!!
8. No love is better than love for the nation….. All those soldiers who laid their lives for the country have expressed the purest form of love in this world…. On the occasion of Memorial Day, let us promise to become patriots like them.
9. They are not there with us but they will always live in our memories….. Memorial Day is a sweet way to remember all the brave men and women who did not hesitate to give away their lives for the country.
10. We are a blessed county as our military has done every possible thing to get us freedom and protect us….. Make this Memorial Day special by remembering them in our prayers!!!
Once you are ready to write the eulogy for a friend, the best thing to do is to spend some time with the person to write the eulogy. The person will be glad you spent time with him or her and this will make the process easier. Of course, you don’t want to write the eulogy while you are in front of the person so be sure to have a pen and paper handy. Even if you can only write down what you remember of the person, it will still be better than having to write from scratch.
Remember, writing a memorial day message to a friend’s family member or friend is a very difficult task. You want to give respect to the deceased and you want to do it in the nicest way possible. However, you don’t want to make your friend feel like he or she is less of a person than you are. That said, if you take your time to prepare properly, you will have no problem at all delivering a great speech and sharing your memories with friends and family members.