It’s sad that, on Memorial Day, we hear of people losing their lives fighting for a common cause: freedom. And yet, at times like these, a different message should prevail: that true heroes never lose sight of the fact that we live in a world of liberty. Memorial Day messages ought to remind us that the truth is worth fighting for, that sometimes we need to fight for the things that we believe in most strongly. Sometimes, despite all our efforts, we may be cheated and tricked by others, and those who benefit from other people’s misfortunes and their unjust enrichment may find it within their power to persecute the innocent. So true messages are so important in the function of human life; they help people keep faith in their fellows and the broader causes that they hold dear.
So many thoughtful gestures of organizations and religious institutions try to remember the memories of those who lost their lives fighting for liberty. However, it’s nice to hear some good jokes, as long as the message isn’t undermining the memory of the sacrifices being made for a just and equitable society. But it’s unfortunate that there are moments when the fine line between freedom and slavery, right and wrong, and peace and war, vanish, and we can see only the battlefields where soldiers lay down their lives. That is why the theme of today’s happy memorial day was inspired by the famous lines spoken by Robert Kennedy on this day in 1960: “That all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.” Those words inspired millions to join in unity in a cause that was then only in the minds of a few.
Now let us thank and remember the sacrifices that people have made for all those freedoms we now enjoy. We can learn much from those who gave it all up so that we could live in this great country that shelters such generous people. One of the most popular Memorial Day messages to be said this year is “In Loving Memory, Forever”. This is followed by an individual’s birthdate. The family can also include a brief history of the person’s life, which was particularly important to the family of Robert Kennedy, who was killed in the famous riots in Los Angeles. Other well-known speakers include John Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher, and Bill Clinton.
A very popular message of thanks given on this happy Memorial Day is one that reads: “To those who have given me the privilege of being your father, or your friend, or your child, thank you.” Sometimes those who did not get a chance to say a word can send a simple message of gratitude to those who have survived the loss of a loved one. Messages of congratulations, usually for a victory over some kind of tragedy, are also acceptable on this day. Memorial Day is a time when Americans come together to pay their tributes to those who have passed away, whatever their race, religion, or background.
Memorial Day Messages 2021 – Happy Memorial Day Quotes
1. All of us owe a debt to all those heroes who fought for our country, to whom we could never repay for their bravery and dedication….. Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day!!
2. Memorial Day is the day to reminder to always remember the great sacrifices of our armed forces who did everything they could to defend our country and countrymen….. Warm wishes on Memorial Day to you.
3. A true American never asks what a country can do for him….. He always asks himself what he can do for his nation….. Let us celebrate Memorial Day with this noble thought…. Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day.
4. Freedom always comes with a heavy price….. We also lost so many soldiers of our nation who fought to guard our freedom…. Though they will never return they will always stay alive in our memories….. Happy Memorial Day to you all.
5. Memorial Day celebrations are incomplete without saluting the strong and dedicated soldiers who sacrificed their lives for us….. Wishing you all a very Happy Memorial Day….. Let us remember and honor their bravery!!!
Happy Memorial Day Wishes Greetings
6. These fallen legends tell us about the strong character of a country that is nurtured with patriotism and pride….. Let us honor these brave men on the occasion of Memorial Day.
7. Never miss on an opportunity to go something good for the nation….. Memorial Day is the day to take inspiration from these motivating souls who lived for the country!!!
8. No love is better than love for the nation….. All those soldiers who laid their lives for the country have expressed the purest form of love in this world…. On the occasion of Memorial Day, let us promise to become patriots like them.
9. They are not there with us but they will always live in our memories….. Memorial Day is a sweet way to remember all the brave men and women who did not hesitate to give away their lives for the country.
10. We are a blessed county as our military has done every possible thing to get us freedom and protect us….. Make this Memorial Day special by remembering them in our prayers!!!
Many people will use memorial day messages remembrance quotes to express their feelings about such events as these, as well as many other things that happen in their lives each year. These are the perfect way to share what is happening with family and friends. It also gives you a chance to write your own message of thanks to all those who have supported you during this time. Sometimes, especially when someone close to you has passed on, it’s hard to know how to make true to your beliefs and feelings about such an important day. That’s when using a beautiful handwritten memorial day message is the best option for you.
A good selection of happy memorial day messages quotes can help you to write a heartfelt message of support for those in your life who have been touched by the life of someone special, whether that be a friend or relative who has passed on. You’ll be able to let everyone know how much you care, how much they mean to you, and why you hope to see them again in this life. It’s never easy to say goodbye, and the loss of a loved one is always sorrowful, but you can at least try to make sure it doesn’t drag on forever. Letting those you love know that you’re thinking of them and all they’ve done for you is something you hope to never forget.