Memorial Day is a very meaningful occasion to celebrate those who have given their lives for the nation. On this day, people all across the US are remembering the past and future of those who have fallen while serving our nation in one way or another. One of the best ways to commemorate such an occasion is through the use of Memorial Day Quotes. There are many such quotes which can be said on this auspicious occasion and surely they will be a source of comfort to the bereaved family members and friends.
One of the most touching messages one can ever say to those who are grieving on behalf of their loved ones who lost their lives in the line of duty is to wish them well and remember their sacrifices. It is quite heartrending to note that these are words that only veterans are blessed with as they have the opportunity to speak at least once in public in support of veterans. When a veteran gives such kind of speech it is always appreciated and respected by the audience. It is therefore, a wise decision to quote one such speech by veterans at a remembrance ceremony to wish them well on the occasion of Memorial Day.
It is important to note that most of these speeches are inspiring, motivational and moving to those who hear them and by reading them; people realize how much their sacrifices were. The veterans have the opportunity to share their stories of how they ended up joining the army and the different challenges and hardships they faced along the way. It is also important to mention that these speeches by veterans are not only given during the occasion of Memorial Day but in fact on any other suitable day like Christmas, Good Friday, Father’s day and so on.
Another best option to quote veterans in the form of Memorial Day Quotes is when wishing them on their birthdays, anniversaries and any other special occasions. By doing so you will not only be expressing your feelings on behalf of the nation, but you will also let others know how much your love and affection for them are. It is also important to remember that the greatest reward you can get after sacrificing everything for the country is to be able to say that you made the country proud. It is therefore, a great idea to quote these speeches by veterans as a token of appreciation.
Memorial Day Messages 2021 – Happy Memorial Day Quotes
- 1. All of us owe a debt to all those heroes who fought for our country, to whom we could never repay for their bravery and dedication….. Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day!!!
- 2. Memorial Day is the day to reminder to always remember the great sacrifices of our armed forces who did everything they could to defend our country and countrymen….. Warm wishes on Memorial Day to you.
- 3. A true American never asks what a country can do for him….. He always asks himself what he can do for his nation….. Let us celebrate Memorial Day with this noble thought…. Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day.
- 4. Freedom always comes with a heavy price….. We also lost so many soldiers of our nation who fought to guard our freedom…. Though they will never return they will always stay alive in our memories….. Happy Memorial Day to you all.
- 5. Memorial Day celebrations are incomplete without saluting the strong and dedicated soldiers who sacrificed their lives for us….. Wishing you all a very Happy Memorial Day….. Let us remember and honor their bravery!!!
Happy Memorial Day Wishes Greetings
- 6. These fallen legends tell us about the strong character of a country that is nurtured with patriotism and pride….. Let us honor these brave men on the occasion of Memorial Day.
- 7. Never miss on an opportunity to go something good for the nation….. Memorial Day is the day to take inspiration from these motivating souls who lived for the country!!!
- 8. No love is better than love for the nation….. All those soldiers who laid their lives for the country have expressed the purest form of love in this world…. On the occasion of Memorial Day, let us promise to become patriots like them.
- 9. They are not there with us but they will always live in our memories….. Memorial Day is a sweet way to remember all the brave men and women who did not hesitate to give away their lives for the country.
- 10. We are a blessed county as our military has done every possible thing to get us freedom and protect us….. Make this Memorial Day special by remembering them in our prayers!!!
When it comes to the second phase of saying thanks, it is always a good idea to use a speech by somebody who is a celebrity or an actor. You can always go with the famous speeches that you always remember from your childhood or watch movies about the soldiers. You can even sing the national anthem, if you happen to know a few tunes. At the end of the day, these Warm wishes will always help us to remember the dead and pay our respects to the fallen soldiers.
Lastly, it is always a good idea to include in your speeches some thoughts on the history of the memorial day and how we can make the future secure for our nation. This will also make it more meaningful for the people and the veterans when they hear the speeches by veterans. They can always feel that they are not forgotten and that they are welcome in our society. These are some very useful and powerful tips to make the most out of the memorial day and especially on the second day of the commemoration.