Mid-Autumn Festival – Chinese Moon Festival and Second Grandest Festival
Mid-Autumn Festival or the Moon Festival takes place on the second day, when the full moon is supposed to be around its brightest and smallest. For Chinese people, the evening full moon is a very important symbol for family reunion. In the Mid-Autumn Festival, each family in the area would assemble together at the edge of the yard to enjoy the full moon and enjoy the melodious sound of the flowing water. On this day, many Mid-Autumn Festival poems are composed.
In ancient times, during the Mid-Autumn Festival whole regions of China were immersed in a profound and long-lasting festival. At that time, the Chinese used to celebrate the return of life and the new moon, then called the New Year. The moon in Mid-Autumn Festival is considered to be a symbol of peace, fertility, and prosperity. In addition, Chinese regarded the full moon as the daughter of the Sun God and the moon was the daughter of the sky and the earth, as well as the mother of the entire family.
Chinese Moon Festival
Time for Family Reunion
Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the most important festivals of the Chinese calendar. In fact, it is one of the four traditional National festivals of China. Every region of China observes the Mid-Autumn Festival differently. In the eastern part of China, a lot of people would go to take a long bath in the river and put rice grains on the water. This is because the River Yangtse supplies many farm facilities along the banks of the river. Then, people would go to Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations and light lanterns everywhere.
Mid-Autumn Festival 2023 Wishes Images, Greetings, Messages, Quotes & Status
- May the bright Mid-Autumn moon illuminate your every journey and happiness accompanies you on every journey
- May the brightness of moon and stars fill your life with positivity and happiness Wishing you a blissful Mid-Autumn Moon Festival 2023!
- May this festival of harvest bring eternal joy and happiness in our livesSending warm wishes on Mid-Autumn Moon Festival
- Happy Mid-Autumn Day 2023. Wish that you do well and have a successful and bright future.
- Wishing you a perfect life, just like the perfect round shape of the moon in Mid-Autumn Moon Festival
- May your professional and personal life be blessed with moments of joy and happiness Happy Middle Autumn Moon Festival
- Let us raise a toast for a happy and healthy future. Wishing you a very blessed Mid-Autumn Day
- It is time to thank God for a good harvest and seek his blessings for another prosperous year. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival 2023.
- May the glow of the moon surround you and enlighten your way to health, happiness and prosperity. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival
- Hope this Moon festival is the beginning of all that’s the brightest for you. 中秋节 Zhōngqiūjié / jong-chyoh-jyeah / happy middle autumn festival.
In addition, the Mid-Autumn Festival is the Chinese New Year. On this day, Chinese celebrates the return of life and the end of the old year. During Mid-Autumn Festival in China, lots of offerings are made to deities and ancestors. People would try their best to remember the departed ancestors. At the same time, food is prepared for the departed ones, and Mid-Autumn Festival is celebrated with great joy.
As we know, there is a big festival in mid-autumn festival in China, and lots of people travel to participate. During Mid-Autumn Festival in China, lots of would travel to the Fengshan Mountains in an attempt to catch a glimpse of the wolf. If you happen to be a resident of China and want to have some fun, you can try to take lanterns to the Fengshan Mountains and light them up.
Lanterns are really interesting objects. They are traditional Chinese gifts and bring so much tradition and culture. If you happen to plan to visit China during the mid-autumn festival and want to take lanterns, better to find out early so that you’ll be able to get the right kind of Chinese lanterns for your trip.
You must log in to post a comment.