Naomi Watts is one of the youngest rising star actresses in the movie industry today. She is known for her roles as Bridget Jones in the movie Bridget Jones Diary and she is set to star in the second installment of the series as a leading character in The Replacements. She is fast becoming one of the top actresses in the field of movies and television. Read on below for some of Naomi’s most well-known Naomi Watts facts and profiles.
Naomi Watts is currently 52 according to her birthdate September 28, 1968
Shoreham, Kent, England
Naomi Watts attended Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni, a Welsh language school. Afterwards, she went Mosman High School and North Sydney Girls High School but was not able to graduate from school. So, she engaged herself into different works such as working as a papergirl, a negative cutter, etc.
- Father – Peter Watts (English road manager and sound engineer who also worked with English rock band Pink Floyd)
- Mother – Myfanwy Edwards (Welsh antiques dealer and costume and set designer)
- Siblings – Ben Watts (Elder Brother)
- Others – Alexander Schreiber (Son), Samuel Schreiber (Son)
– Naomi Watts is actually a real life person. She was born in Southern Australia and is a fluent speaker of English and melodic piano. She was in a relationship for two years with Heath Ledger, who is an actor/writer that became famous in his acting career. From that time, Naomi Watts was also in a serious romantic relationship for two years with her boyfriend, Declan Donnell. She has since become one of the top movie stars with various roles in Home and Away, Brides of Christ and Hey Dad!. She is also currently in pre-production on the second installment of the movie true story of the princess of Liehsville (Naomi Watts)
– Naomi Watts was actually married to a wealthy man for three years before meeting Rob Lowe. He was an Australian businessman that was very much into his business. When Naomi left to get married to Rob Lowe, there was a lot of speculation that this would be the end of Naomi’s film career. However, Naomi managed to survive that marriage and it later became part of the basis for the movie Wives. Apart from that, Naomi worked hard at making great films such as The Damned United and You Don’t Mess With the Zohan, which is now available on Netflix. All these factors have ensured that Naomi has built a strong filmography that includes several Academy Award nominations for Best Actress in a Leading Role.
– During the first season of House of Secrets, Rob Lowe’s character was revealed to be obsessed with finding the identity of a mysterious serial killer. So it was only a matter of time before Naomi’s story became the central conflict for the whole series. At first, it was unclear whether she was going to complicate matters with her boyfriend or the show’s executive producer, John Krasinski. However, Naomi was able to keep her focus by focusing on uncovering the truth about a notorious serial killer. Though there were several characters that were given minor scuffles throughout the season 1, Naomi’s struggle to clear her name and find out who committed the crime was by far the most dramatic.
– In order to save her own life, Naomi Watts had to kill a notorious serial killer. However, while she managed to do just that, the audience was not privy to the fact that she had killed an innocent person in order to protect the identity of her boyfriend. The reveal of her FBI agent lover’s secret affair paved the way for Naomi’s character to take matters into her own hands, but things got to a head-to-head when robin Tunney was killed during a shoot. For some people, this was a big turn off, but for Naomi, it was one of the many necessary sacrifices she had to make in order to move forward with her storyline.
– As the name suggests, the movie true story of the royal family, the Nichols. The movie wasn’t just about the family; it also chronicles the ups and downs that the family goes through during their time as royalty. Naomi Watts plays the role of the dangerous and yet beloved princess, though most of you are probably aware that Jasmine is the actual royal family’s daughter. While the movie isn’t as exciting as the book, it was a pretty entertaining to watch.