National Daughters Day 2023 Quotes [Top & Best Quotes]
If you are looking for a National Daughters Day message, you won’t find it in the dictionary. However, there are many quotes that have been printed on cards to hand out during Dads Day each year, that tell fathers how much their daughter’s mean to them. One of the most popular ones is one that reads: “A daughter is a crowning glory on earth, and the glory of a mother always endure.” That may be a bit corny, but it is one of the most popular ones handed out, because it is touching and true.
HISTORY OF NATIONAL DAUGHTERS DAY
The original meaning behind this day may have blossomed in India. Per the Hindustan Times: “Unlike other countries in the world, there has always been a certain stigma attached to being a girl child in India, and while this may no longer be the case in the big cities, it is still quite widespread in India. When a woman gives birth to a girl she is penalized.” While developing countries often see daughters as a burden, other nations celebrate.
We might also view this day in the context of the #metoo movement — especially in the U.S. — where women have faced daunting obstacles throughout history. From the very beginning, society viewed women as inferior to men. “The law did not recognize wives’ independence in economic, political, or civic matters in Anglo-American society of the eighteenth century.”
Male privilege dominated at the time. Women did not receive the right to vote until 1920. Up until the 1960s, wives typically stayed at home while husbands worked. In many ways, the U.S. is still shaking off the dust of gender discrimination.
Other National Daughters Day Quotes include: “A happy daughter is a crowning glory on earth, and the glory of a mother always last long.” I know that’s very sweet advice. And it has worked well for me, until I found out about my daughter’s! The other day I was telling my husband that he was my best friend, because he’d made me a little girl when I was a little girl, and now I was a woman.
Happy Daughter Day Quotes 2023
- A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with and love with all your heart.
- My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along. – Denise Van Outen
- A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend’. – Unknown
- My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be. – Channing Tatum
- There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy. – Unknown
- To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter. – Euripides
- A daughter will follow in her mom’s footsteps so make sure to set a good example. – Elizabeth George
- A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart. – Unknown
- By the time a woman realises that her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
- My daughter is so loving, with a heart of gold,
Always my baby, even when I’m old,
Your love shines through, for all to see,
I feel so proud, you’re a part of me.
Happy Daughter’s Day, my love!
- A daughter is a reflection of a mother’s joy.
- My daughter is my second chance to get it right.
- The best girl talks are between a mother and her daughter’s.
- A daughter is a mirror to her mother; she only hopes that she’s put on enough make-up to stomach the view.To know you are raising a girl to be a strong independent woman makes a mother proud
- I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you.You are one of the greatest joys a mother could have. Happy Daughter’s Day
- I wonder sometimes how I got to have a daughter as beautiful and wonderful as you.
- Thankful for the joy that you bring and the way that you make my heart sing.
- You are one of the most beautiful gifts that God has ever given.
One of the proudest moments as a mom is seeing you with a daughter of your own.Dear daughter, thank you for so much joy that you have brought to my life as your mother. You always said you wanted to be like me but I’m glad that you have become better than that.
You’ve grown from princesses and glitter to a wedding ring and a daughter of your own. I am so proud of every part of your journey.
In fact, it is not even so much a question of best friends, but more like best buddies. It makes me sad, because I never realized just how deep my relationships with my own mom and dad were. Not only did they love each other, they adored each other, more than anyone else could or should. That is why I am writing these national daughter’s day quotes to help all women, who have dads in the family, to always keep their daughter’s warm wishes in their hearts.
When it comes to the day celebrations, it is very common to see a lot of women sending their husbands flowers for their wives, or perhaps their children too. It’s a nice gesture, but it’s always better to send your husband a handwritten and heartfelt greeting instead of flowers. Your words will last forever, unlike flowers. Here are a few ideas you can use as your own personal national daughter’s day greetings, which your husband will surely appreciate.
A. Every good mother wants to teach her daughters to be respectful and kind to everyone around them, including their husbands. You can make sure this happens by putting together some national daughters day messages that include your daughters and how you want them to behave with others. Write it on elegant paper, and include a beautiful picture of you and your daughter, as well. This will definitely make your husband happy.
B. Another excellent idea you can use as your own personalized daughter’s day greetings is to put together a nice personalized photo gallery and include a small poem inside. It’s best to put it in a separate file image, so that you don’t include any other men’s quotes in there. A photo gallery always looks beautiful and impressive, especially with a large photo inside. Your husband will appreciate it more if he actually sees the photo of the two of you together in happier times.
You must log in to post a comment.