To celebrate and support those with a love for their loved ones, particularly those who have passed away, there is National Hugging Day. Hugging is an old-fashioned custom to show affection for your family or friends. Today, however, it has taken on a new meaning and many people participate in celebrating National Hugging Day each year. It is also known as Valentine’s Day in the USA and is celebrated February 14.
Why celebrate National Hugging Day? A major purpose for this day is to celebrate the love between two people who are no longer living. For many years now, many people have sent cards, gifts and flowers to their friends and families as an expression of how much they loved them and cared for them. Perhaps they wrote back, “I am so glad you are still a part of my life. Every day that you are here is a blessing.”
How do we show our friends and family how much we care? One of the best ways is to send them greeting cards and flowers, to share our feelings of love and greetings for them. When we express our feelings by sending greeting cards and flowers, it helps those we care about to know how much we are thinking of them. This is one of the main purposes of National Hugging Day.
When we send cards and gifts on National Hugging Day, we send these greetings and expressions of our feelings in a more sincere manner. People are usually more receptive to cards and flowers when they are happier than when they are sad or just not feeling well. Sending National Hugging Day wishes is the best way to show your friend or family that you are thinking of them. Sending cards and flowers shows the recipient that you have not forgotten them, that you care about them and that you want to send them the best wishes and happy holidays that you possibly can.
Hugging Day Messages, Quote And Greetings
- -I want to be hugged today and every day. National Hugging Day.
- -National Hugging Day. If you hug someone today, they would be appreciative of the gesture. Hugs to you all.
- -During Hurricane, we spent several days helping some very special evacuees and today, we are sending a virtual hug for National Hugging Day.
- -National Hugging Day. Get ready to get the best hug ever!
- -My mom is my favorite hugger in the entire world! National Hugging Day.
- -Everyone needs a hug! Even those dumb animals! National Hugging Day.
- -Surround yourself with people you want to hug all day every day! National hugging day.
- -To all my lovely people wherever you are in the world, assure you my hug whenever you need. National Hug Day.
- -Cheer up someone today with your warm hug. Happy national hugging day.
- -I love getting hugs from my tall Furry friends. National Hugging Day.
- -A couple can lead their life happily when they hug each other whenever in need. National hugging day.
- -A hug a day keeps the doctor away! Wishing you all a huggy day.
Since many of us only get to send small notes or greetings on an irregular basis, this really gives us a chance to celebrate National Hugging Day with our friends and family. For this reason, it is important that we look at our options for celebrating this day with a larger scale, if possible. There are a number of ways in which we can all celebrate this special day, even going so far as to send our friends and family a surprise gift. Here are a few suggestions:
If you have someone special in your life, you know that it can sometimes be difficult to show them how much you care. Sending them some form of happy and carefree gift like a big hug is one way to let them know that they are in your thoughts and that you would love to help them out as much as possible. If you are looking for something more personal to send, then you can always go down the route of delivering National Hugging Day Wishes. This is where you will order your very own personalized cards and send them out to everyone who has been mentioned in your address book. It is easy to order these cards online and it is quick and easy to fill out the required forms so that your order comes out as early as possible. This is the easiest way that you can show someone how much you care, regardless of whether you are trying to wish them a happy or a sad holiday.