The National Nurses Day Theme is celebrated on the third Sunday of May every year. In many parts of the world, National Nurses Day is known as Armistice Day, in recognition of World War One. The day is usually marked by a massive gathering of nurses who take part in various activities including parades, dances, and social events.
The theme of National Nurses Day is not just about the work done by nurses, but it is also about nurses as people. It includes nurses who have gone beyond the expected to contribute to patient care. It depicts the fact that nurses go beyond their roles in front of the doctors to look after the patients and their families.
National Nurses Day Theme & Slogan 2022
There are many ways to celebrate National Nurses Day. One is by honoring nurses who have given service to society through their services. This can be done by designing a special program around their career achievements. Pictures of these nurses can also be placed in prominent positions throughout the day, and special awards can also be presented to them.
On the other hand, if you would like to create an atmosphere of peace and goodwill, you can choose to have a picnic near the observation platform at the corner of the hospital or medical facility you are celebrating the day with. Medellin and Colombia are a beautiful city to take part in such an activity. Another way to make this Theme more interesting is by creating a silent auction. Having items on sale like flowers, books, and other literature on nurses and nursing is a sure-fire way to attract attention.
Happy National Nurse’s Day Wishes, Quotes, Status, Messages, SMS, Greetings, Sayings
- Happy National Nurse’s Day to our amazing school nurse! Be sure to email her and tell her how much you appreciate her!
- Happy National Nurses Day to my favorite nurse who puts her life on the line every day with such grace! We love you Kaila Hulls.
- Happy National Nurses Day! Our nurses deserve tremendous recognition every day of the year. You are the best of the best, our champions of the frontline. Thank you!
- We don’t know where we would be without all the nurses out there. We appreciate EVERYTHING you do. You risk your lives for our health every single day and we can’t express our gratitude enough. Happy National Nurses Day!!
- Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription. – Val Saintsbury
Happy National Nurses Day
- Happy National Nurse Day. You are truly essential workers to not only the students but their families and the staff you work alongside. Red heart
- Happy National School Nurse Day! We appreciate all that you do to take care of our students and staff! We love and thank you.
At the end of the day, what matters the most is the attitude of those who participate in the activity. It is important that they should show commitment, appreciation, and gratitude. Such people should be honored, and their gifts and tokens of appreciation should be well thought of. Treating the honouree with a National Nurses Day theme is a sure-shot way of making them feel appreciated.
Organizing a silent auction is also another way of making sure that your guests will leave with fond memories. You can set a fixed price for the items, and if anyone is unable to pay for it, then it will go down to the last bidder. The theme does not need to be centered around expensive items, but you can still incorporate it somehow. There are many creative ideas out there that would surely make your occasion a huge success.