Celebrity Big Brother contestant Nicollette Sheridan recently made a statement that shocked the world. In an appearance on Fox News, Nicollette Sheridan called out her former husband, Harry Hamlin, as “liar” and “a liar.” The 55-year-old actor/comedian made the stunning comments while appearing on the Fox News program, The View. It was one of the most remarkable statements made during an on-air interview and quickly gained internet notoriety. Below is our review of the facts surrounding the claims that Nicollette Sheridan committed infidelity.
October 2008 – Harry Hamlin tells a story about his life before and after his marriage to Nicollette Sheridan. He says that he was living in Beverly Hills, California when his marriage dissolved. Nicollette then calls him on the telephone and asks him questions about his life and whether he had any romantic encounters in Beverly Hills.
The following day, Harry Hamlin goes on Live with Daytime and says that Nicollette actually phoned him and asked him where he went for his last night. Nicollette Sheridan states that the two did not see each other that night because he was in Washington D.C. visiting his sister. She further states that he left her voice message and did not return it. Harry Hamlin was listed in the directory as a contractor with a 25 million net worth. His representatives say that he will not be answering any questions about the circumstances surrounding his separation from Nicollette.
November 2008 – Nicollette Sheridan makes another appearance on Live with Daytime. This time she is talking about her high-profile split from her boyfriend of three years, Mark Thompson. She says that she is not bitter about their break up and that they are still good friends. After this interview, it is reported that Harry Hamlin’s net worth has increased to a 25 million dollar. However, The New York Times reported that a representative for Mark Thompson denied that there ever was a contract between the two.
Nicollette Sheridan Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 21 November 1963
- Birth Place: Worthing, Sussex, England, UK
- Birth Name: Colette Sheridan
- Nick Name: Nicollette
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not available
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Nicollette Sheridan Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 137 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 62 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7½”
- Height in Meters: 1.71 m
- Body Measurements: 38-26-37 in (97-66-94 cm)
- Breast Size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34D
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
Nicollette Sheridan Family Details
- Father: Arthur Sheridan
- Mother: Sally Sheridan (Actress)
- Spouse: Aaron Phypers (m. 2015), Harry Hamlin (m. 1991–1992)
- Siblings: Nick Savalas
Nicollette Sheridan Education
- Arts Educational School
- Milford School, Somerset, England
Nicollette Sheridan Facts
- She speaks Greek fluently.
- Half-sister of Nick Savalas
- She has a golden retriever named Oliver.
- She is of Punjabi descent through her great-grandmother.
- She is a vegetarian and believes that any life, big or small, deserves the right to live.
- Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world. 
- She was in a long-term relationship with singer Michael Bolton twice, first from 1992 to 1995 then again from 2005 to 2008.
November 2009 – It is revealed in the New York Times that Harry Hamlin once tried to hire Nicollette Sheridan for a part on his TV show, “The Big Show.” Nicollette did not audition because she felt that the part would be too small for her. Harry auditioned for seven episodes of “The Big Show” but was not asked back after one episode when it was discovered that he was significantly shorter than Nicollette.
It is apparent from these auditions that Nicollette was unaware of the exact length of her legs or what her true height actually was. For the most part, her character was either taller or shorter than the actual auditioned woman. These blunders hurt her tremendously because her attempts at becoming famous and popular on “The Big Show” were futile because of her obvious on-air gaffes. Finally, after failing in her first attempt to become a talk show hostess, Nicollette finally went on to star in her own reality show, “The Biggest Loser.”