Happy Nigerian Independence Day 2021. We’re wishing you celebrating the 60th Independence Day today. There are several ways available to celebrate this special Holiday. This celebration is also known as National Day of Nigeria. To celebrate this day, collect National Flag, Wallpaper and Image of Nigeria. You can collect some quotes from the famous people about Independence Day.
An Independence Day is very important to all people of the desired country. Government of the country marked the day as official Holiday. On 1 October 1960, Nigeria Celebrated their First independence Day. After the first celebration, they are celebrating this Day every year.
Happy Nigeria Independence Day messages
- May the flag of our country always fly high and higher as we mark our [insert year] Independence Day.
- Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.
- Always establish your pride by raising your country’s flag up high. Let peace and harmony follow you everywhere you go. Say no to domestic abuse and violence. Let us celebrate Independence day.
- Freedom is priceless; you can never buy it anywhere. Remember that the freedom you enjoy now was as a result of all the fights, hustles and struggles of many of our lost soldiers. Let us remember them and pray for their souls during this Independence Day. Happy and blessed 2021 Independence day
- It is time to make that decision to love and respect our nation. We will never forget all the hustles that brought us here. We will never forget the fights, the wars and the spoil of Independence that made us what we are today.
Nigerian Independence day wishes
- If you would like to celebrate this season with your family and friends, all you need to do is to remind them that Nigeria is an independent country and is on her way to a bright future. We have prepared a compilation of the wishes which you can use to congratulate your friends and loved ones on this special occasion.
- On this day, I congratulate anyone who calls himself a Nigerian and lives on this glorious land, regardless of the language you speak and what traditions you follow. May you be independent in your thoughts and in your deeds, in order to create a blossoming paradise that future generations will be proud of. Happy Independence Day, Nigeria!
- Today is the day Nigeria celebrates its birthday, as an independent, sovereign country. And that is why I want to congratulate all Nigerians on this well-deserved holiday. Progress will always be our portion.
- Dear Nigerians, today is a big day in our country -it is the celebration of our independence. Accept my sincere congratulations. May our politicians be reasonable, wise and prudent. May the people be law-abiding, active, creative and hardworking. May build a powerful country together.
- The struggles by our heroes for independence has not ended. We can contribute our Quota by striving for prosperity and betterment of this great country.
Have a blissful independence celebration.
Nigerian Independence Day Images & Wallpaper Download
Nigeria Independence Day Quotes
- Empires do not suffer emptiness of purpose at the time of their creation. It is when they have become established that aims are lost and replaced by vague ritual.-Frank Herbert
- A sense of entitlement is a cancerous thought process that is void of gratitude and can be deadly to relationships, businesses, and even nations.-Steve Maraboli
- Sometimes a people lose their right to remain silent when pressured to remain silent.-Anonymous
- Nations survive and advance with brains, wise policies, and manpower — not through speeches and cheap populist agitation.-Anonymous
- Perhaps that is the greatest crime of conquest–that civilization is denied the right to evolve beyond its own embarrassment.-Neal Shusterman
- It is only barbarous nations who have a sudden growth after a victory-Victor Hugo
- Even as individuals become families and families become communities, and communities become nations, so eventually must the nations draw together in peace.-Marjorie Watts
- Nations and governments come and go, but people remain, and therefore people are the ultimate foundation of what is real and worthy.-Bryant McGill
- The life of nations no less than that of men is lived largely in the imagination.-Enoch Powell
- Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it-George Bernard Shaw
- If this country is ever demoralized, it will come from trying to live without work. -Abraham Lincoln
- The propitious smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained -George Washington