Ninel Conde was born on November tenth, 1977 in Guadalajara, Mexico. She has lived primarily in her native country all of her life and has always been highly qualified and capable of doing whatever she put her mind to. Her mother’s name is Mirna Conde, and her father worked as an engineer. Ninel has always been good at math and other science subjects.
Ninel has always been interested in history, both domestic and international, particularly the early days of the Americas and the Spanish occupation of Mexico. She has always been intrigued by what happened during those times because she feels it gives her a deeper understanding of her country’s past. The subject of her biography is her own mother, Ninel’s grandmother.
In this biography you will learn how Ninel grew to be a famous TV actress, model, author, cook, businesswoman, and philanthropist, all by the time she was born. Her bio information is compiled from numerous public documents, some of which you may already have seen. This is a fun book biography about a famous TV actress born in Mexico to humble parents who struggled through their own hardships to give her a great life when she was young.
Ninel Conde Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 29 September 1970
- Birth Place: Toluca, Mexico
- Birth Name: Ninel Hererra Conde
- Nickname: Ninel Conde
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Model, TV Host
- Nationality: Mexican
- Race/Ethnicity: Mixed
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ninel Conde Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 143 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 65 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 7¼”
- Height in Meters: 1.71 m
- Body Build/Type: Voluptuous
- Body Measurements: 38-26-37 in (97-66-94 cm)
- Breast Size: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 36C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
Ninel Conde Family Details
- Father: Unknown
- Mother: Mirna Conde
- Spouse/Husband: Juan Zepeda (m. 2007–2013), Ari Telch (m. 1996–1998)
- Children: Sofía Telch Conde (Daughter), Emmanuel Medina (Son)
- Siblings: Unknown
- Partner(s): José Manuel Figueroa (2002–2006), Giovanni Medina (2013–2017)
Ninel Conde Education
- Centro de Arte y Teatro Emilia Carranza
Ninel Conde Facts
- She worked as a Judge on the 4th season of Univision’s dancing competition Mira Quien Baila in September 2013.
- She joined the 3rd edition of the reality show Big Brother VIP in 2004 and was voted-off after 43 days of confinement.
- From September 2013 to March 2017, she was in a relationship with Giovanni Medina with whom she had a son in 2017.
Ninel became famous the same way other actresses become famous in Mexico: by being discovered. The first of these discoveries came when she appeared on the popular soap opera, La Renta. This role introduced her to the world, at least in mainstream America, where she quickly became a name that everyone knew. Ninel eventually had eight million dollars of net worth, according to the books. She retired from acting in the eighties.
This biography net worth article is my personal view of Ninel Conde as an actress and as a woman. Ninel has been compared to Angelina Jolie, with whom she shared many close familial and friendship ties. I find her personal life to be relatively simple and her accomplishments to be quite impressive, particularly considering that she only became a household name after her brief stint in Hollywood. In her later years, Ninel became an entrepreneur, cooking for famous celebrities, as well as writing several best selling books on her experiences in the Mexican resort industry. I believe in her abilities as a businesswoman, and that her greatest claim to fame may lie in the fact that she is still able to speak English quite well, at age 44!
I really enjoyed reading this article about Ninel Conde, even though the author did not write very much regarding her personal life. I grew up in the 80s and remember hearing her songs (along with thousands of others) on the Mexican radio stations. Ninel is one of those singers that seems to have a way with words, and that seems to be innate. I hope that Ninel Conde’s net worth is increased through her efforts, and that her music continues to bring recognition to her great talent. Her book can be found online, as it was released as a hardcover, with a bonus DVD.