Parents Day is celebrated all around the globe on the last Sunday of May every year. This is the day where parents show the love they have for their children by purchasing gifts for them. Although the day is usually dedicated to parents, many feel it is a day to give their children a variety of meaningful happy parents’ day wishes from dad to mom. Here are some beautiful parents’ day quotes to keep the children feeling special on this special day:
When I was little my parents always used to tell me that they were the most important people in my life. Parent’s Day Quotes from daughter are meant to celebrate the important role parents play in a child’s life. A child’s life is filled with love, and if parents fail to keep the bond strong between them and their children, the children are more likely to feel neglected and unloved. The best way to remember how valuable your parents’ love is to celebrate their existence every day with thoughtful parent’s day quotes from daughter.
Parents Day Quotes
“Seaside Sweet Memories” by Jennifer Aniston – This lovely poem captures the essence of happy parents day wishes. It has the lyrics “Happy parents day wishes from dad… You’re my everything. I’m your shadow, my hope. I’m your secret, my heart. Give me your love forever.”
“Give Us Life” by Carol Burnett – This very touching poem is a bestseller and has the words “I want you to give us life. Take care of me, take care of my kids. Be good to me, be good to my wife and kids and most of all be kind to me.” It gives us hope that despite our trials and hardships, life is indeed beautiful. This one of the greatest titles in the world is also one of the greatest quotes of all time.
- “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- Everything I am today is because of you two. Wishing you a happy parent’s day!
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
- “To lose one parent may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.” – Robert Brault
- I am so lucky to have you both as my guardian angels. Happy Parent’s Day!
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” – Dr T.P.Chia
- Dear Mum and Dad, thank you for being my protector! Happy Parent’s Day 2021!
- “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
- Happy Parent’s Day to my mom and dad; you are my lifeline!
- “In some sense every parent does love their children. But some parents are too broken to love them well.” – Wm. Paul Young
“Dear Parents” by Norman Macaulay – This is a touching yet sentimental message. The words of this famous author have inspired generations of children, as they learn to appreciate and thank their parents for everything they do. This particular day wishes message was originally written for the father of the author, who after experiencing the loss of his own parents, was determined not to allow his children to experience the same pain. He wanted his children to realize that while death may be a tragedy, it is also a celebration of one’s beauty, love and lasting friendship with another human being. This touching birthday quote gives us the ability to see that death is just an opportunity for another wonderful life to begin. Cherishing that precious memory everyday is a great way to go about making sure that this day is full of happy memories rather than sad ones.
“A Day In The Life Of Your Children” by Maya Angelou – Another touching tribute to parents day. When we are lucky enough to have parents who love us unconditionally, this is the day that they can be celebrated. This beautiful poem celebrates the true meaning behind the holiday. Parents have been responsible for so many great things in their children’s lives including bringing them up, teaching them to think and learn, and most of all loving them unconditionally. This beautiful poem celebrates the importance of these things and encourages us to appreciate what they have done for us.