Petra Ecclestone Net Worth, Measurements, Birthday, Height, weight, Age, Family Facts & Life Story
Petra Ecclestone is an accomplished woman with a fascinating past. She is the mother of three children and was married to football legend David James in 1991. While she was pregnant, her husband was shot and killed in the Olympic Stadium. She used this opportunity to kick start her career in sports, retiring in 1994 to pursue modeling, while her son was born in 1995. She has since become a well-known socialite in the UK and enjoys traveling, cooking and gardening.
Petra Ecclestone’s background is an interesting one. She was born in Berne, Switzerland where her parents were farmers. Her biological mother was an artist, while her biological father worked as a salesman for a linen company. He was also an actor. He met his future wife in spite of his death. He met Petra Ecclestone when she was twenty years old and they were soul mates.
Petra Ecclestone became known in the world of sports in the mid-nineties. She managed to launch her name into the world of British fashion by creating her own line of clothing and shoes. She is known for wearing low-cut tops and low-cut jeans. As a designer, she created footwear, dresses and lingerie for several UK designers. She currently serves as a designer for both the Peta Company and as a consultant for Topshop. She is also an entrepreneur and runs her own consultancy, the Petra Ecclestone Foundation.
Petra Ecclestone Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 17 December 1988
- Birth Place: Westminster, London, England, UK
- Residence: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Petra Ecclestone
- Also known as: Petra Stunt
- Nickname: Petra
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Heiress, Model, Fashion designer, Socialite
- Nationality: British
- Race/Ethnicity: White (English, Croatian)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dyed blonde
- Eye Color: Green
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Petra Ecclestone Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 8″
- Height in Meters: 1.73 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: Unknown
- Bust Size: 34 inches Unknown
- Waist Size: 24 inches Unknown
- Hips Size: 35 inches Unknown
- Bra Size/Cup Size: Unknown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Petra Ecclestone Family Details
- Father: Bernie Ecclestone (English Formula One billionaire)
- Mother: Slavica Ecclestone (Croatian former Armani model)
- Spouse/Husband: James Stunt (m. 2011–2017)
- Children: Lavinia Stunt (Daughter), Andrew Kulbir Stunt (Son), James Robert Fredrick Stunt Jr (Son)
- Siblings: Tamara Ecclestone (Older Sister) (British model and heiress), Deborah Ecclestone (Older paternal half-sister)
- Others: Sophia Ecclestone-Rutland (Niece)
Petra Ecclestone Education
- Trevor-Roberts School
- Francis Holland School
- Benenden School
Petra Ecclestone Facts
- She was born in Westminster, London, England on December 17, 1988.
- She is the daughter of the former chief executive of the Formula One Group, Bernie Ecclestone
- She is fluent in Croatian, and understands French and Italian.
- She was accepted into the Fashion program at the prestigious Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London.
- She married billionaire James Stunt in August 2011.
Petra Ecclestone’s life is an interesting one that would span decades, even a lifetime, in the world of fashion. Born in Berne, Switzerland, she is the daughter of a farmer and later became the owner of a chalet. In her early years, she worked hard to support herself and her family so that she could send her children to college. Eventually, she decided to leave her husband and return to London, where she became the owner of a humble chalet.
Petra Ecclestone became known in the world of fashion when she moved to Los Angeles with her husband and two children. There, she worked as a traveling showman, traveling all over the United States and Canada. Later, she decided to open a clothing boutique in downtown London, which is what eventually would become Petra Ecclestone. As a socialite and a well-known figure, she became known for her unusual outfits and her opinions on political and social issues. Even while living in London, she continued to attend events where she can be photographed and meet other prominent people.
As she grew older, she decided to move back to Switzerland and to raise her children. This period in her life marked a major turning point for her. As her marriage to Alain lived troubles, she decided to move back to London, where she lived until she was thirty-one years old. At this point, she met her future husband, Alain Atteny, and they were married in 1968. They had a son, Michael, who is now a doctor. Today, Petra Ecclestone is seventy-nine years old, but she looks younger than her actual age due to the extensive amount of surgeries she has undergone and continues to undergo.