It is the first day of October and as you prepare to give your loved one a wonderful Happy Memorial Service, you are probably wondering how to go about it. A memorial service is an expression of grief and celebration of life. It should help the surviving family members cope with their loss. There are many ways to make the day meaningful and memorable. I suggest that you:
Please Don’t Say Happy Birthday Wish Cards. Instead of a traditional card with just the name of the deceased on it, why not send them a Happy Birthday Wish Card in the form of an email. These are very effective and save on paper too. Just print up the card or print and write out the Happy Birthday Wish you would like to say. Then slip the card into a sealed envelope addressed to the deceased.
Please don’t Say Happy Memorial Day
If the person you are sending the card to lives in another part of the country or in another continent, you can always find local print shops or online card providers to print the cards for you. They are usually fairly cheap and you can add your own messages as well. A card with just a name on and maybe a short message is all most people require.
Personalized Thank You Notes. Sometimes it can be difficult to know how to express our true feelings for someone who has passed away. The best way to do this is to send a personal note, not a simple “Thank you” or “Sorry” but rather something more substantial. You can write a few sentences about how much you miss them, how much you miss being with them and their gift and finally a short message to say thank you. You could also use a photo of them, or a collage of photos if you have many to choose from. You could even have a poem written about them or a quote engraved on the back of the card.
Personalized Birthday greetings cards can be found both online and at local print shops. You should be able to find a wide range of choices depending on what you are looking for. Some of them are quite cheap, while others can be quite expensive. The price will often reflect the amount of information on them such as the name of the deceased and their birthdate.
Memorial Day Messages 2022 – Happy Memorial Day Quotes
1. All of us owe a debt to all those heroes who fought for our country, to whom we could never repay for their bravery and dedication….. Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day!!!
2. Memorial Day is the day to reminder to always remember the great sacrifices of our armed forces who did everything they could to defend our country and countrymen….. Warm wishes on Memorial Day to you.
3. A true American never asks what a country can do for him….. He always asks himself what he can do for his nation….. Let us celebrate Memorial Day with this noble thought…. Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day.
4. Freedom always comes with a heavy price….. We also lost so many soldiers of our nation who fought to guard our freedom…. Though they will never return they will always stay alive in our memories….. Happy Memorial Day to you all.
5. Memorial Day celebrations are incomplete without saluting the strong and dedicated soldiers who sacrificed their lives for us….. Wishing you all a very Happy Memorial Day….. Let us remember and honor their bravery!!!
Happy Memorial Day 2022 Wishes
6. These fallen legends tell us about the strong character of a country that is nurtured with patriotism and pride….. Let us honor these brave men on the occasion of Memorial Day.
7. Never miss on an opportunity to go something good for the nation….. Memorial Day is the day to take inspiration from these motivating souls who lived for the country!!!
8. No love is better than love for the nation….. All those soldiers who laid their lives for the country have expressed the purest form of love in this world…. On the occasion of Memorial Day, let us promise to become patriots like them.
9. They are not there with us but they will always live in our memories….. Memorial Day is a sweet way to remember all the brave men and women who did not hesitate to give away their lives for the country.
10. We are a blessed county as our military has done every possible thing to get us freedom and protect us….. Make this Memorial Day special by remembering them in our prayers!!!
Don’t forget that printing a happy birthday wish on to a card means you have made a real personal connection with that person. This is not to say that everyone you meet will remember your birthday wish, but a special card will remind her or him everyday of the person they knew and the bond you two shared. It will also remind them of the special things you shared and the fun times you had together. These cards can also be placed in important places, such as in a desk drawer so that every time they look at it they will see the happy birthday wish.