Poya Day is a popular Celebration in many countries. Poya Day December 2021 Schedule, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, Status, Image, and Wallpaper are available here to celebrate this Day. Full moon day is normally considered as the Poya day in every month. But, This is special and the Moon will be fully round bigger than other months. This day celebrate in various countries. Earlier, Chinese people are celebrating Mid Autumn Festivals on the same date. Are you from Sri Lanka and want to celebrate this Poya traditionally? Let’s know the ways to celebrate this Festivals with others.
This Poya Full Moon Day is very important to Buddhists all around the world who follow the Lunar Calendar. Most of the followers are from China and some from other countries like Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Singapore, and others. They are now celebrating this special day. Let’s copy Images, Quotes, Greetings, Status, and celebrate!
When is Poya Day 2022?
Poya is Celebrated every Month. according to Wikipedia, Poya is available Every month and some months have one more Poya. If a month has 2 Full moons, 2nd Poya is named Adhi. You can see the Full-year Poya Day list on this Website.
|Month||Poya Name||Full Moon Poya days of 2022|
Adhi-Vap Full Moon Poya Day Quotes 2021
- If there was a day for everything you have given to me as a mother, it would be Mother’s Day every day.
- Any woman can be a mother but it takes someone special to be called Mom.
- Moms are guardian angels to us while they are on this earth..and when they go to heaven..they have that much more power to watch over us.
- Happy Mothers Day mom! You are an inspiration, a great friend and by far the best mom anyone can ask for.
- Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret love outlives them all.
- We counting money all day. I’m talking mils all day. We popping bottles all day. That shit for real all day.
- Just because today is a terrible day doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be the best day of your life…You just have to get there.
Full Moon Poya Day Message, Status & Wishes
We wish you a happy Full Moon Poya Day!
“Wishing you a blessed Bak Full Moon Poya day, which signifies the second visit of Lord Buddha to Nagadeepa, Sri Lanka. May these blessings heal our motherland.