Priscilla Presley was an entertainer and actress; best known for being the spouse of the much-loved American singer, Elvis Presley. She was also a singer, songwriter, and actress. It all started with a bang when she was cast as Priscilla Presley in an Elvis Presley film. The film went on to become one of his biggest hits ever. Priscilla was a mainstay in the American popular music scene through the rest of her live stage career, including a spell on the world stage as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars.
After several years of solid acting career, Priscilla Presley took a different turn in her acting career. Instead of continuing with her acting career which would include appearances in various films, she decided to launch a clothing line. The Priscilla Presley clothing line did not take off as expected though; the line was not a hit and the actress soon faced criticisms for not developing a new look. Instead of giving up the acting career that had brought her success, Priscilla Presley instead launched a business to help pay off her mounting credit card bills.
It was through this clothing line that Priscilla Presley came to realize that there was a need for a body measurement device that could be worn by any woman. The goal was to create a way for women to keep track of their bodies without the need for additional devices such as the BraTek bra. The band was designed with a flexible band, made of stretchable fabric, around the waist and stomach. This flexible band fits comfortably around the waist and helps the consumer to accurately keep track of her waist size. In addition, since the band is stretchable, women can wear the Priscilla Presley Body System in places where traditional self sizing bands are not practical such as the hips, thighs, or butt.
Priscilla Presley Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 24 May 1945
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Birth Name: Priscilla Ann Wagner
- Other Name: Priscilla Beaulieu
- Nicknames: Cilla, Pris, Satnin, Nona
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Actress, Businesswoman
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Religion: Scientology
- Hair Color: Natural brunette
- Eye Color: Blue
Priscilla Presley Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 123.5 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 56 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Build: Average
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35 in (86.5-66-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Priscilla Presley Family Details
- Father: James Wagner
- Mother: Anna Lillian Iversen
- Spouse: Elvis Presley (m. 1967-1973)
- Children: Navarone Garibaldi, Lisa Marie Presley
- Siblings: Don Wagner, Jeff Wagner, Tom Wagner, Tim Wagner, Michelle Beaulieu
- Others: Riley Keough (Granddaughter), Michael Lockwood (Ex son-in-law)
- Partner: Marco Garibaldi (1984-2006), Michael Edwards (1978-1984)
Priscilla Presley Education
- She attended Immaculate Conception Cathedral School.
- In 1998, she earned an honorary degree (doctor of humanities) from Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Books: Elvis and Me, Elvis: By the Presleys, Elvis intime.
Priscilla Presley Facts
- She met Elvis Presley at age 14, beginning a whirlwind romance that led to marriage.
- One of People magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in the World (1992).
- Her real father, James Wagner, was killed in a plane crash when she was six months old. She was adopted by her mother’s second husband, Paul Beaulieu.
- Her favorite movies are Doctor Zhivago (1965) and Gone with the Wind (1939).
The success of Priscilla Presley’s clothing line brought her an increased number of movie roles, which resulted in four more movies featuring Priscilla Presley and her good friend, James Earl Jones. These movies included Bad Romance, Good girl gone bad, Priscilla Presley: Made In Brooklyn, and Priscilla Presley: The Movie. At the age of 24, Priscilla Presley had already established her reputation as an actress with a versatile set of skills. She had acted in such films as Who Done It? (1947), Rose de Waal (rises after the end of World War II), The Man With One Red Shoe (with Lee Strasberg), and A Raft in the River (with George Peppard).
Priscilla Presley also tried her hand at acting, but her attempts were not successful. After attempting to play the role of “Lola Lee” in one of her early films, Priscilla was cast as a love interest for Clark Gable in the film of The Great Bazaar. This film became the first of four films that would star Priscilla Presley. During this time, Priscilla Presley put on quite a few weight loss pounds. This made her look bigger and gave her the appearance of having a flabby figure. However, Priscilla managed to lose the weight and showed off her great body in all of her movies, once again establishing her image as a slim and beautiful young woman.
By this time, Priscilla Presley had established her own name and had earned a considerable amount of respect from people all over the world. She had written several books about her life and had co-written an autobiography with her mother, Lee Strasberg. In addition to her many accomplished accomplishments, Priscilla Presley was also well known for her anti-heroine role in movies such as The Seven Year Plan and Steel Magnolias, as well as numerous stage appearances and films. Priscilla Presley’s role in Graceland: Inside Edition is sure to be recognized for decades to come as one of the greatest female role models and performers of all time.