Rachel Dratch is an American fashion designer. Rachel was born in Lexington, Massachusetts in 1970 and has been a professional women’s designer for the better part of fifteen years now. Her credits include the campaigns for brands such as Levi’s, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Dior and Versace. Rachel Dratch has also worked for the fashion houses of Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, D&G and Calvin Klein.
Rachel Dratch is currently married to David Klein and the two have two children, Avi and Sara. Rachel’s credits on her professional life include appearing in the movies The Perfect Storm and Crazy Heart. Rachel Dratch was an American actress who made her acting debut in the movie Crazy Heart and followed it up with appearances in the TV sitcom Webster.
Rachel Dratch’s life is full of contradictions. She is described as a shy, introverted woman who is described as being friendly and approachable by everyone she meets. Rachel is described as a humorous person who is very outgoing in the press and in her personal life. Rachel is described as being a class clown type who love to take life as it comes and is a very spontaneous person. Rachel is described as being outgoing and friendly by everyone she meets.
Rachel Dratch Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 22 February 1966
- Birth Place: Lexington, Massachusetts, USA
- Birth Name: Rachel Susan Dratch
- Nickname: Unknown
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Rachel Dratch Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 121 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 55 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′
- Height in Meters: 1.52 m
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 34-24-33 in (86-61-84 cm)
- Breast Size: 34 inches (86 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 33 inches (84 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 5.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Rachel Dratch Family Details
- Father: Paul Dratch (Transportation director)
- Mother: Elaine Dratch (Radiologist)
- Children: Eli Benjamin Wahl (Son)
- Siblings: Daniel Dratch (Younger Brother)
- She has been in a relationship with John Wahl, a California-based consultant to natural foods businesses. They have a son together.
- Rachel Dratch Education
- High school: Lexington High School
- College: Dartmouth College
- She attended Hebrew school.
- She graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Drama and Psychology in 1988.
Rachel Dratch Facts
- The first person she did an impression of on Saturday Night Live was Calista Flockhart.
- She plays cello.
- She appeared in the season finale of the television show Ugly Betty.
Rachel Dratch is described as being very ambitious and full of energy by those that know her. Rachel is described as having a bright future in the world of fashion design and that of the theatre by way of her creativity. Rachel’s career path at the moment is in the fashion design field, however she is also involved in the film industry. Rachel’s personal life is also full of contradictions. Rachel is described as being a very private person who loves to spend time with her friends and loves spending time with her family. Rachel loves her family dearly and is extremely jealous of anyone else’s life that is more interesting than her own.
Rachel Dratch is listed as having a net worth of approximately 4 million dollars. Rachel is married to Michael Dratch, who is the author of several best selling books. The couple has been together for the last eleven years. Michael is listed as being an expert in communications and marketing. The Dratch family lives in a small home in San Diego.
Rachel Dratch was listed on the 2021 Celebrity Rich List with estimated net worth of approximately 5 million dollars. Rachel has been married to Michael Dratch for the last eleven years. Rachel is now happily married to her college sweetheart, Jacob Dratch. They have two sons, Declan and Ethan, and a daughter, Kaitlin. Rachel is well known for her love of children.