Rebecca Romijn is an American supermodel and actress. She has been known for her appearances in films like Chicago, Pleasantville, and The Perks Of Being Rich. She was also in a few episodes of the television show 24. Her career has spanned parts of three decades, since she was a teenager in the late seventies. It’s no wonder that people are interested in learning more about Rebecca Romijn.
In this article, we’ll give you an insight into what the net worth of Rebecca Romijn is. We will cover her personal life, her career, and some details about her role as Mystique. We will not cover such topics as her personal life or net worth, but we will touch on a subject that everyone should know about.
Rebecca Romijn first became famous in the late seventies through the support of her parents, who were both models. As a teenager, she was an ugly betty who wore rags around her face. Through acting and modeling efforts, her parents were able to secure acting roles and modeling contracts, allowing them to relocate to Los Angeles in the eighties. There they found work in movies such as Deliverance, Man on the Moon, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, among others. This is where Rebecca Romijn made her acting debut in the popular movie The Perks of Being Rich.
Rebecca Romijn Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 6 November 1972
- Birth Place: Berkeley, California, USA
- Birth Name: Rebecca Alie Romijn
- Nickname: Rebecca
- Also known as: Rebecca Romijn-Stamos
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actress, Model
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (English, British and Dutch)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Rebecca Romijn Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 125.6 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 57 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 35-25-36 in (89-64-91 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 25 inches (64 cm)
- Hips Size: 36 inches (91 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
Rebecca Romijn Family Details
- Father: Jaap Romijn
- Mother: Elizabeth Kuizenga
- Spouse/Husband: Jerry O’Connell (m. 2007), John Stamos (m. 1998-2005)
- Children: Dolly Rebecca Rose O’Connell (Daughter), Charlie Tamara Tulip O’Connell (Daughter)
- Siblings: Tamara Romijn (Sister)
- Others: Charlie O’Connell (Brother-in-law)
Rebecca Romijn Education
- Berkeley High School, Berkeley, CA
- University of California, Santa Cruz (1990–1991) (Dropped out)
Rebecca Romijn Facts
- She was born on November 6, 1972 in Berkeley, California.
- She began her modeling career at the age of eighteen.
- She moved to Paris to work as a model for two years.
- She is a big fan of Dolly Parton.
- She is left-handed.
- She appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue three times (1999, 2002, and 2006).
- People Magazine named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 1997 and 1999.
- She ranked #60 on VH1’s 100 Hottest Hotties.
- She was voted No. 82 in 2002 in Stuff magazine’s 102 Sexiest Women list.
- She ranked #80 in 2005, #30 in 2007 and #58 in 2008 in the Maxim magazine Hot 100 lists.
- She is friends with Howard Stern, and Tyra Banks.
After receiving critical acclaim, it was clear that this was one woman who had star power. When her acting career picked up, she was able to star in some successful films, including Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Though not a favorite of Wes Anderson, the movie was a box office hit, bringing her into the realm of Hollywood stardom. For the next few years, she would only make relatively few films, all of which were directed by Steven Spielberg. While working on a novel, however, she was contacted by producers interested in casting her in a movie starring Tom Hanks, which would have been St. Tropez with an ensemble that included Ben Stiller and Meryl Streep.
Once the project was finalised, Rebecca Romijn was busy preparing for the role of Holly Golightly, a spunky and rebellious CIA agent. Though not considered a comedic role, the role was one of the most memorable of her career. In the film, Holly Golightly is depicted as a dutiful and honourable agent, whose loyalty is towards her employer, rather than her fellow agents. The role ultimately proved to be a box office hit, which made Rebecca Romijn a name synonymous with quality movies in the Netherlands.
Today, Rebecca Romijn is well-known for her acting roles and her fashion modeling career. She has also established a name for herself as a traveling entertainer, playing different characters in a series of successful traveling shows. Her most famous role to date is that of the lead character of Coraline, who is seen by fans of the movie as both the naive and mischievous side of herself. As such, it was no surprise that the Santa Cruz girl had such a memorable presence on the world stage. For anyone who enjoys bright colours, there is no doubt that Rebecca Romijn will be a name that rolls right into your memory. Whether you are a fan of horror films or comedy films, you will be able to recognise the style and grace that this actor brings to each of her roles.