Recently, I read an interesting article by Sage Steele titled, “Sage Steele is Dead, But His Boots Are Always On!” In this article, she states; “I was invited to be interviewed about Sage Steele, the gay Christian porn star who was at the center of a controversy surrounding his public appearances and alleged ties with organized crime. Sage Steele has always been open and honest about his sexuality, but he definitely does not deserve to be dragged into gossip and innuendo.” While this is true, it seems that Ms. Steele failed to take her own piece of research before writing her article.
As someone who has followed Sage Steele’s career from its beginnings on the Television Network to his many successful ventures in adult films, magazines, and book publishing world, I can tell you that he is, in fact, a talent that is worthy of that representation. To say that Sage Steele cannot live up to all the speculation that has been written about him is false. However, there are some writers who seem to have a short memory and would rather play the part of the villain than tell the truth. In the world of entertainment that we now live in, it is difficult to be both gay and a respected personality. The question that I have is why this is the case.
Sage Steele Personal Life
- Date Of Birth: 28 November 1972
- Birth Place: Panama Canal Zone
- Birth Name: Sage Marie Steele
- Nickname: Sage Steele
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Sportscaster, Host, Reporter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Black (African-American)
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sage Steele Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 135 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 61 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 11″
- Height in Meters: 1.80 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 32-24-34 in (81-61-87 cm)
- Breast Size: 32 inches (81 cm)
- Waist Size: 24 inches (61 cm)
- Hips Size: 34 inches (87 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 32B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Dress Size: N/A
Sage Steele Family Details
- Father: Gary Steele
- Mother: Mona Steele
- Spouse/Husband: Jonathan Bailey (m. 1999)
- Children: Nicholas Bailey (Son), Evan Bailey (Daughter), Quinn Bailey (Daughter)
- Siblings: Courtney Steele (Brother), Chad Steele (Brother)
Sage Steele Education
- Carmel High School Carmel, Indiana (1990)
- Indiana University Bloomington (1995)
Sage Steele Facts
- She was born on November 28, 1972 in Panama.
- Her father was the first African-American to play varsity football at West Point.
- Her first job was at Dairy Queen.
- She was the host of the weekend show NBA Countdown.
- She co-hosted the Miss America 2017 pageant with Chris Harrison.
- She drove the pace car for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Brickyard 400 in 2013.
There has been much speculation as to Sage Steele’s sexuality. He is listed as a homosexual on his birth certificate but was born as Thomas Edward in New Jersey. In his interview on Howard Stern’s radio show, he said that he is attracted to men, not women. He was married to Lisa Kramer, a woman he calls his best friend in life. During their marriage, he had to wear a ring for privacy reasons, something that he considered unnecessary considering that he never married again.
According to what can only be described as a bunch of lies and slanderous rumors, Sage Steele is a man with a body measurements of 47 inches and a height of just over six feet. Sage Steele also has what is described as a “love handles” as a result of weight gain over the last four and a half years. This is a common issue with people who are extremely obese and who are trying to lose weight. The problem is that these people often cannot lose the extra weight without gaining even more. As far back as his interview on Stern, Sage Steele has made statements suggesting that he does not care about his net worth or about being famous. These statements do not support the notion that he is gay.
Sage Steele’s salary is listed at just under one million dollars. This does not include any performance bonus which may have been included in the figure. It is possible that the earnings of this high earning Gay star account for a large portion of Sage Steele’s one million dollar salary.
When it comes to putting Sage Steele in the same category as other Gay stars such as baseball’s closer, reliever, or even football Hall of Famer John Elway, one has to ask if there is a difference between a sports anchor and a sports star. Many believe that there is a clear difference between the two. Sports anchors are tasked with reporting live from the field. In this respect, it appears that Steele has indeed covered some serious ground. If he wants to call himself a sports anchor, then by all definitions, he has covered quite a bit.