Sally Field is a popular television and film actress. She is best known for memorable roles in Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky, The Fantastic Four, Gunnery Girl and Tombstone. She was born to Richard and Margaret Field on November 6, 1946 at Pasadena, California. She is said to be the oldest child of the Stallone family. She went to prep schools and studied drama at the University of Southern California.
Sally Field was an aspiring actress when she was cast as the love interest of Rocky, in the first ever film directed by Stallone. She went on to have various small parts in other movies and was known for being beautiful, sultry and petite. She went on to have a great acting career, which included such films as Dances With Machines, Tombstone and Who Done It?
Sally Field’s net worth is hard to determine because it is hard to pinpoint what her acting talents consist of. Some sources say she has had excellent roles in films that have won awards, but on the other hand, other critics have claimed that she has been forgettable or merely average in the films she has appeared in. Critics also claim that Sally Field has not been able to live up to the expectations of her fans, especially given her age and gender. Sally Field is currently married to Richard Castellano, who is also a well-known actor, producer and director.
Sally Field has achieved considerable success in the film industry and is one of the few female performers with a consistent net worth of over 60 million dollars. She has been nominated for Academy Awards and has won a number of awards including an Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role. Sally Field has also managed to develop a strong personal relationship with many of her fans, whom she regards as her fans. Her fans include people from all parts of the world, which is evident by the fact that there is a club for Sally Field in Los Angeles.
Sally Field Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 6 November 1946
- Birth Place: Pasadena, California, USA
- Birth Name: Sally Margaret Field
- Nickname: Sally
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: Actress, Director
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White (English, some Irish, distant Dutch)
- Religion: Unknown
Sally Field Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 132 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 60 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 2½”
- Height in Meters: 1.59 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Measurements: 36-26-35 in (91.5-66-89 cm)
- Bust Size: 36 inches (91.5 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34B
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sally Field Family Details
- Father: Richard Dryden Field (Salesman)
- Mother: Margaret Field (Actress)
- Spouse/Husband: Alan Greisman (m. 1984-1993), Steven Craig (m. 1968-1975)
- Children: Peter Craig, Samuel Greisman, Eli Craig
- Siblings: Richard Field (Older Brother) (Physicist), Princess O’Mahoney (Half-Sister)
- Others: Jock Mahoney (Stepfather), Sasha Craig (Daughter-in-law)
- Partner(s): Burt Reynolds (1977–82)
Sally Field Education
- Birmingham High School, Van Nuys, California
- Columbia Studios
Sally Field Facts
- She was born on November 6, 1946 in Pasadena, California, USA as Sally Margaret Field.
- She belongs to English, Irish, German, and Dutch descent.
- She was a cheerleader at her school.
- She supported Hillary Clinton in her presidential campaign in 2008.
- She is longtime friends with Pat Mitchell and good friends with Goldie Hawn.
Sally Field has been married twice, first to Richard Castellano in 1970 and then to Richard Nixon in 1973. Her second marriage to Nixon produced no offspring, however, so her second marriage was considered less of a failure than her first. Sally Field’s current net worth is unknown, as she lives in New York City. She was spotted recently out shopping in Manhattan.
Sally Field is an extremely popular and well-known actress who has managed to maintain a high level of fame despite being a considerably older woman. She has certainly achieved greater success in her acting career than most of her peers, which is likely due to her longevity and excellent acting skills. Sally Field’s life is a remarkable example of the success that one can experience when one maintains a successful personal life and manages to carry this success into their later lives. It is interesting to note that she is not the oldest living actresses in Hollywood, nor is she the heaviest, although she would definitely be the thinnest. Her success is perhaps due to the fact that she is an incredibly versatile actress, who is able to play any character that requires an actress, such as a mother, a war room receptionist or a computer programmer.