Sandra Lee is a well-respected dermatologist in America. She has a well-deserved reputation for her innovative and cutting-edge approach to cosmetic surgery. Born inphis, Tennessee she was raised in Memphis. Her mother was a single mother and the family lived in an apartment. Sandra Lee attended Reed College in Portland, Oregon and studied English.
Dr. Sandra Lee Net Worth – Estimated Net Worth – Sandra Lee is well-known as a dermatologist who performs cosmetic procedures with high-tech equipment and techniques. At age 48 she has an estimated net worth of $8 million. She was married in 2021 and has two children. Other than her work as a dermatologist, Sandra Lee has also worked with plastic surgeons and has worked with equestrians.
Sandra Lee’s background – She grew up in a poor household in Memphis, Tennessee. She was a very good student but was always encouraged to take action and be a success in life by her father who was very ambitious and passionate about making his family very successful. This encouraged Sandra to pursue an education. She went to college for two years earning a degree in cooking and food service and also a degree in public administration. After that she went on to train as a chef in New York City before working for her mother in the catering business.
Sandra Lee Personal Information
- Date Of Birth: 3 July 1966
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Birth Name: Sandra Lee Christiansen
- Nick Name: Sandra
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Television personality, Author, Celebrity chef
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Sandra Lee Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 141 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 64 kg
- Height in Feet: 5’4″
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Body Measurements: 39-27-39 in (99-69-99 cm)
- Breast Size: 39 inches (99 cm)
- Waist Size: 27 inches (69 cm)
- Hips Size: 39 inches (99 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34DD
- Feet/Shoe Size: 9.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
Sandra Lee Family Details
- Father: Wayne Waldroop
- Mother: Vicky Svitak
- Spouse: Bruce Karatz (m. 2001–2005)
- Siblings: Cindy Lee Christiansen
Sandra Lee Partner
- Andrew Cuomo (2005–present)
- In a relationship with politician Andrew Cuomo.
Sandra Lee Education
- University of Wisconsin–La Crosse
- Le Cordon Bleu
- She attended the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse for 3 years but did not graduate, ex-husband was a graduate of USC.
Sandra Lee TV shows
- Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee
- Sandra’s Money Saving Menus
Sandra Lee Facts
- Named one of People Magazine’s 50 most beautiful people for 2006.
- Holder of U.S. Patents 5,406,998 and D358,981 for a window treatment kit.
- Mentors are Florence Henderson and Mary Hart.
Sandra Lee’s professional career – Over the last five decades Sandra Lee has been a chef, concessionaire chef and owner of several restaurants including Fonda’s Baby Graziella and Pleasure Dining Lounge. She was also a writer, editor and producer for several award winning television shows over the course of her professional career. She is not the only woman in America who has achieved this impressive level of achievement in the food industry but many women over the age of 53 years old are setting new standards in the food industry.
How did Sandra Lee get to the position she is in today? – Her rise to the top was a result of hard work and determination. She worked her way up from being a dishwasher to concessionaire chef to working as the Executive Chef at her mother’s restaurant which was one of the first restaurants to serve a vegetarian food item on its menu. From there she went on to become the head chef at her mother’s restaurant which meant that her income source chef was now much higher than her previous salary.
Is she the de facto first lady of food? – Not by any stretch of the imagination. What she has done though is to set a new barometer for women in general and in the food industry specifically. Women now have a job where they can change the world with the simple click of a button and it is a very rewarding experience for them. They can make literally tens of thousands of dollars every single day. Sandra Lee’s story and how she overcame the odds to become one of the most successful female chefs in the world may just be the benchmark for many women who will follow in her footsteps.