Sara Evans is a professional musician who has been playing the acoustic guitar since she was a very young child. Sara is best known for her work with the band Sunday morning new school. Her musical interests have spanned several genres including folk, bluegrass, country music, gospel, as well as rap and pop. Her musical style has evolved over the years to include a blend of blues, jazz, folk and country music.
Sara Evans Net Worth: As a songwriter, Sara Evans has sold millions of songs. She has also won four Grammys including two for Best Original Score. Her song “Don’t Take Me Away”, which went Platinum in 1998 has become one of the most successful songs in the history of the platinum album. Sara Evans Net Worth was also responsible for helping launch the careers of other artists such as: Stevie Wonder, James Earl Jones, Tim Rice, Luther Vandross, Amy Grant, Johnny Jenkins and John Williams. Sara Evans Net Worth has always remained active in the entertainment industry and continues to tour as a professional country singer and songwriter. Her latest album, No Loves Left Behind was recently released on iTunes.
Sara Evans was born in Lithia Springs, Arkansas. Her parents, Richard and Ida, were instrumental in shaping Sara’s personality as a songwriter. As a child, Sara listened to her grandparents, who were both country music singers, on the radio. She was inspired by their music and would often request that they play the recordings for her on her recorder. As a teenager, Sara’s musical tastes moved from country music to gospel, jazz, rock, pop, polka, and many other genres.
Sara Evans Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 5 February 1971
- Birth Place: New Franklin, Missouri, USA
- Birth Name: Sara Lynn Evans
- Nickname: Sara
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sara Evans Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 139 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 63 kg
- Height in Feet: 5′ 9″
- Height in Meters: 1.75 m
- Body Build/Type: Slim
- Body Shape: Hourglass
- Body Measurements: 40-26-37 in (102-66-94 cm)
- Bust Size: 40 inches (102 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 37 inches (94 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34D
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Sara Evans Family Details
- Father: Jack Evans
- Mother: Patricia Boggs
- Spouse/Husband: Jay Barker (m. 2008), Craig Schelske (m. 1993-2007)
- Children: Audrey Elizabeth Schelske (Daughter), Olivia Margaret Schelske (Daughter), Avery Jack Schelske (Son)
- Siblings: Lesley Evans Lyons (Younger Sister), Ashley Evans Simpson (Younger Sister), Matt Evans (Younger Brother)
Sara Evans Education
- Not available
Sara Evans Facts
- She was born on February 5, 1971, in New Franklin, Missouri.
- She is the eldest of seven children.
- She was hit by a car in front of her house and broke both of her legs when she was eight years old.
- People Magazine named her one of the top 50 Most Beautiful People in the World in 2005.
Sara Evans Net Worth is listed at number 32 on the famous list of the Forbes billionaires. In 2021, she was listed as one of the “Super Stars” on the American Music Awards. Her biographical book was published and was co-written by her mother. This gave Sara the opportunity to give personal details about her childhood, family, and early years in the music business. The publication of this book gave Sara Evans net worth upwards of sixteen million dollars.
Sara Evans Net Worth continues to grow as she is being photographed by famous photographer Terry Richardson. She is currently linked to several popular Instagram accounts. These have accumulated over a hundred thousand followers. On the Instagram account, Sara Evans posted a picture of her and Terry on the beach. The two appeared to be enjoying a romantic sunset on the beach.
Sara Evans Net Worth is certainly an interesting woman. She has built up a considerable body of wealth through being a successful music singer and performer. While this may be the case for many people, this can still be considered an extraordinary achievement for a young woman who just turned eighteen.