United Nations Day 2020 Theme, Quotes, Activities are available. Happy 75th anniversary of United Nations. Welcome to the United Nations (UN) Day 2020 Theme, Quotes, Status, Images, Activities and Celebration details. Every year, 24 October celebrate as United Nations Day (UN Day). This year (2020), the United Nations will celebrate their 75th Birth Anniversary. United Nations was created on 24 October 1945. Too many events arranged in the United States, and other countries to celebrate this day. So, prepare to celebrate.
At first, know the Theme of this Day. Before celebrating, it is very important to know what is the Aim of this celebration. Why people celebrate this day. Also, some more questions are available. It is an International Day and many other international days observed by the United Nations to help the people. So, we should respect them and wish the Organization on the Birthday.
Happy Birthday Wishes of UN 75th Anniversary
Why we’ll celebrate the United Nation’s Birthday? The United Nations (UN) is not a person, It is an Organization. The Members of this Organization work hard to arrange different Events for the people of the World. They have too many International Days which know as UN Days. On these days, they work hard to inform people about different things which important to know.
- “Can’t believe it’s been 75th years already. Here’s to many more!”
- “Love and much happiness to one of our all-time favourite couples!”
- “Warmest wishes to the wonderful of you on your 75th anniversary.”
United Nations Day 2020 Theme
The Theme for any celebration is very important. So, First, know the celebration Schedule, and then know the Theme from the official Website. United Nation’s Official Website’s already published the Official Theme and Slogan.
we’re reflecting on the past, celebrating the accomplishments of the present, and looking forward to progress, toward a better and brighter future for everyone, everywhere.
United Nation’s Day Quotes
We’ve added some quotes for you which you can use to celebrate this day. These can be used on Social media Status, send someone as Wish or any purpose you may like to celebrate this 75th Aniversary of United Nations Day 2020.
- Peace is not the absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means. — Ronald Reagan
- The UN wasn’t created to take mankind into paradise, but rather, to save humanity from hell. — Dag Hammarskjöld
- I hope the United Nations will ever remain the supreme forum of peace and justice, the authentic seat of freedom. — POPE JOHN PAUL II
- Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. — Albert Einstein
- It is the duty of the United Nations, is to make every international border a garden, a place of art and cultural festival. — Amit Ray