Venus Williams is an American female professional tennis player currently ranked world number nine in the WTA rankings. She is widely regarded as one of today’s all-time greats in women’s tennis and, in addition to younger sister Serena Williams, has been credited with ushering in a new era of athleticism and power in the women’s professional tennis game. Venus Williams was born in June of 1985 inapped. Her career spanned four decades, during which she won four US National tennis tournaments. Venus Williams’ playing career was capped with a 12-year reign as women’s tennis champion.
Venus Williams net worth: Venus Williams is not just an athlete; in fact, she is an incredibly successful business woman as well. She is listed as a vice president of equity investment firm EDD Systems where she serves as the company’s executive vice president. Venus has also held executive positions with other firms such as Kohl’s, Sephora, Forever 21, Tommy Hilfiger, BCBG Max Azaria, and K Mart. Additionally, Venus Williams has been an analyst for several companies where her observations and opinions have been used to improve management and increase profitability. These companies include BCG, Wal-mart, Reebok, BP, Merck, Nike, and Unilever.
Venus Williams net worth is built on the success of her career. Just like other professional athletes, Venus Williams must also build a net worth portfolio to support her continued professional success and allow her to enjoy the lifestyle that is available to her now. Venus is a five time Olympic Gold Medalist, making her one of the most decorated female athletes of all time. Furthermore, Venus Williams was a two-time Grand Slam tennis champion, making her one of only three players ever to win the major singles and grand doubles golds in the same year.
Venus Williams Net Worth – Despite being only a 95 years old, Venus Williams has still made major inroads into her net worth. In addition to her numerous sports careers, Venus has also enjoyed a prolific stage career that began when she was a teenager. She went on to play many of her early tennis matches at what was then called the Williams Tennis Academy. Her early days on the tennis court were spent performing in local tennis tournaments and exhibition matches as a way to earn extra income for her family. Eventually, Venus Williams honed her skills in acting and began a prolific six-year term as a member of the cast of Broadway’s” Lion King” along with her husband Carl LaCasse.
Venus Williams Personal Details
- Date Of Birth: 17 June 1980
- Birth Place: Lynwood, California, USA
- Birth Name: Venus Ebony Starr Williams
- Nickname: V, Venus
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Professional tennis player
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: African-American
- Religion: Jehovah’s Witness
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Venus Williams Body Statistics
- Weight in Pounds: 165 lbs
- Weight in Kilogram: 75 kg
- Height in Feet: 6′ 1″
- Height in Meters: 1.85 m
- Body Build: Athletic
- Body Measurements: 35-26-35 in (89-66-89 cm)
- Breast Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Waist Size: 26 inches (66 cm)
- Hips Size: 35 inches (89 cm)
- Bra Size/Cup Size: 34C
- Feet/Shoe Size: 11 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
Venus Williams Family Details
- Father: Richard Williams
- Mother: Oracene Price
- Spouse: No
- Children: No
- Siblings: Serena Williams (Younger Sister), Yetunde Price (Older Half-Sister), Lyndrea Price (Older
- Half-Sister), Isha Price (Older Half-Sister), Dylan Starr Williams (Brother), Richard Williams III (Brother)
Venus Williams Education
- The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale (2007), Indiana University East
- Year Turned Pro: October 31, 1994
- Plays: Right-handed (two-handed backhand)
- High Rank for Singles: No. 1 (February 25, 2002)
- High Rank for Doubles: No. 1 (June 7, 2010)
- Coach(es): Richard Williams, Oracene Price, David Witt
Venus Williams Favorite Things
- Favorite Athletes: Roger Federer, Boris Becker, Rafael Nadal, Monica Seles, Serena Williams, Gaël Monfils
- Favorite Food: Cherry Pies
- Favorite Restaurants: SugarCane Raw Bar Grill in Miami, Christopher’s Kitchen in Palm Beach Garden, France-Soir in Melbourne, Barton G’s in Miami
- Favorite Books: I Am Number Four (By Pittacus Lore), The Harry Potter series (By J.K. Rowling), The Fablehaven series (By Brandon Mull)
- Favorite City: Palm Beach Gardens, Rome, Hong Kong, Paris
- Favorite Designers: Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Matthew Williamson
- Favorite Music: 6 Underground (By Sneaker Pimps), Stupid Girl (By Garbage), Call Me (By Blondie), Tom Sawyer (By Rush)
Venus Williams Facts
- She is the only tennis player to have won a medal at four separate Olympic Games.
- She is the first woman to win an Olympic gold medal in singles and doubles (with Serena) since 1924.
- Venus and her sister, Serena Williams, have become limited owners of the Miami Dolphins. (2009)
- She is the CEO of V Starr Interiors, an interior designing company.
- Tennis Magazine ranked her as the 25th-best player in 40 years in 2005.
- Her parents and sisters are her role models.
- She has a pet dog named Harold.
Venus Williams’ professional life has spanned decades and years of success. However, over the years, the focus of Venus Williams has shifted from tennis to working with and promoting entertainment. Venus Williams has appeared in some films and also had some small roles in other movies over the years. While her late 20th century professional life has been filled with achievements, it is her early life that will always be remembered for the way she tackled problems as they came about, even when it meant that she had to adapt to the different cultural norms around that time.
Venus Williams Net Worth – Venus Williams has achieved everything that a professional athlete could dream of while she was a professional athlete. She played tennis for a very long time and even though she retired from the sport, she still made a good living with various endorsements and managed to get herself a huge five-figure pay day when she signed a six year contract with Adidas. The kind of skills that Venus Williams has displayed and the money that she has made are nearly impossible to match. Even after all these years of being successful, Venus Williams still has not lost touch with the unique sense of style that is Venus Williams.