World Mental Health Day 2021 Theme, Slogan, Images, Activities, Celebration, Quotes, Logo, Poster and everything are here. When is World Mental Health Day? Too many questions are asking by people all over the world. October 10th, 2021, is World Mental Health Day 2021. According to Wikipedia, World Mental Health Day is a day for global mental health education, awareness, and advocacy against social stigma. Are you mentally healthy? Once you think about how mentally healthy you or the people around you are. No, because you don’t have time to think about it. You remembered this because Today is Mental Health day.
It was first celebrated in 1992 at the initiative of the World Federation for Mental Health, a global mental health organization with members and contacts in more than 150 countries. If you want to celebrate the Day, first inform other people about the celebration. We do this celebration for our mental satisfaction. Maximum Company, Organization, NGO, Telecom Operators are publishing content about this Day. So, share some idea for Mental Relaxation.
Background of World Mental Health Day 2021
The World Federation for Mental Health organizes world Mental Health Day. This year’s Day is supported by WHO, the International Association for Suicide Prevention, and United for Global Mental Health. Join us, on October 10th, in “40 seconds of action” to raise awareness of the scale of suicide around the world and the role that each of us can play to help prevent it.
World Mental Health Day 2021 Theme, Logo & Slogan
Every year New Logo and Slogan released to celebrate World Mental Health Day. In 2021, this Day will be celebrated on October 10th, 2021. The Logo and Slogan of this Day have already released online. Physical Health always visible, but Mental Health is invisible. Similarly, no one can measure someone’s mental health.
Move for mental health: Increased investment in mental health
Celebration & Activities
World Mental Health Day 2021 is celebrating Worldwide. Different people are celebrating this day with different activities. Some of them are celebrating virtually. They are publishing Status on Social Media Website. Most of the people are wishing each other and uploading Banner, Poster and Images. Many other activities we have seen today. News portal of Different countries is publishing content. You can see this to get an idea of Mental Day Celebration.
World Mental Health Day Status, Wishes & Greetings 2021
To celebrate an event, everyone needs to share a status to inform other people. Now a day, most of the people from various countries use Social media. So, you just need to update a status on social media and your Friends and Family members will learn about the World Mental health Day.
- GK & CurrentAffairs UPSC Nobel Prize 2021 International Day of the Girl Child World Students Day APJ Abdul Kalam World Food Day Peace Economics Valmiki Jayanti
- Uniting the world on October 10th for the official #WorldMentalHealthDay. Join us to promote awareness of #MentalHealth in people all over the world.
- Sambutan Hari Kesihatan Mental Sedunia 2018 anjuran Jabatan Psikiatri & Kesihatan Mental, Hospital Selayang.
- World Mental Health Day – it’s a perfect day to think about those who find it difficult to carry on every Day but somehow find the courage to do so. It wasn’t that long ago that some mornings I woke, I’d be gutted. It’s okay not to be okay. Never Give Up… Never Give In…
- Today is World Mental Health Day, and this year’s theme is suicide prevention. Please take the opportunity to share the details of our Suicide Prevention Helpline HOPELINEUK – it could save a life.
- Today is World Mental Health Day. Today I admit to myself that I am happy, hurting, and healing — all at the same time. I hope you are healing too.
- Together, let us support the World Mental Health Day 2019: Focus on Suicide Prevention. You are not alone in this.
- Mental Health isn’t glamorous Mental Health isn’t fun Mental Health isn’t fashionable Mental Health isn’t relaxed Mental Health isn’t trendy Mental Health isn’t ‘in our heads’ Mental health awareness day is not enough… Mental health awareness day MUST be every Day.
- It’s World Mental Health Day today. It also happens to be the birthday of a person I love very much, a person I spent nearly a decade living with and being deeply in love with, and have in many ways, lost to mental illness. Five years ago, he was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
- WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY 2019 | In this journey toward the promotion and protection of mental Health in the Philippines, it takes us all. There is no universal health care without #Mentalhealth.
- Happy World Mental Health Day! Let’s make our mental health a priority today and every Day #WorldMentalHealthDay
- Today is world mental health day. Please remember to think about your mental Health, what do YOU need? Also, consider the mental Health of others, a simple ‘are you okay?’ And a chance to listen could go a million miles.
- Today is World Mental Health Day! This Day allows us to bring awareness and highlight mental health and wellbeing issues where we work, rest and play. Remembering you are not alone is vitally important. We are here for you.
- It’s World Mental Health day folks..the message is straightforward if you feel yourself sliding into deep dark space, talk to someone, it’s FREE. Help is available. Mental ill-health is taking far too many of us. Look out for your friends, especially the strong ones! DO IT TODAY.
Mental Health Day 2021 Poster Download
A Poster is a method to participate in any event or festival. It also uses to promote something both Online and offline. While you are celebrating a day and you want to inform others, you can use the Poster to promote the Day. People will know about this Celebration and they may also feel interested to celebrate or wish others or do something like you are doing. Here are some Posters of Mental Health Day for you.
World Mental Health Day Inspirational & Positive Quotes
Here are some Inspirational quotes for Mental Day available for you. Also, we have added some Positive Mental Health Quotes. All of these you can use to celebrate the World Mental Health Day on this October 10th. Many people want to share popular quotes on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other profile. So, they can use these Quotes for Free to celebrate this #WorldMentalHealthDay.
- “Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, but stigma and bias shame us all.”
- “You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.” – Shinji Moon.
- “Mental Health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo, and it needs to be faced and dealt with.”
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou.
- “Mental Health is an important topic and should be discussed more frequently. It’s not “attention-seeking.”
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
- “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to; it’s not for them.”
- “Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character.” – Pastor Rick Warren.
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you” – Walt Whitman.
Message & Greetings for World Mental Health Day
You can Wish your Friends or Family Members or someone you know on this Mental Health Day. These Message (Text Message) and Greetings are specially for you who are ready to celebrate this 10th October WMHD.
- Take care of your mental health because a healthy mind is very important for a healthy body…. Wishing a very Happy World Mental Health Day
- On the occasion of World Mental Health Day, let us never take mental health lightly because it is the most important
- Warm wishes on World Mental Health Day to you…. Let us promise ourselves that we will never take mental health lightly
- There will always be some situation, some people whom you cannot control, so stop stressing over it… Happy World Mental Health Day
- A person who is mentally healthy has the power to face all kinds of challenges in life. Wishing a very Happy Mental Health Awareness Day
Finally, We hope you are celebrating the World Mental Health Day 2021. If you want to ask any question, please type your item and send it directly on our Email. Contact us form can use to send us the Email, and we’ll respond to you back shortly.