- XI Class Admission will start on 9 Aug 2021 at 7 am. Before online application submission, Student’s needs paying the fee’s by selected methods. Too many ways are available to pay the XI class admission fee 2021. In this context, we’re sharing the bKash payment method with everything. Anyone can know details and can pay admission fees quickly through the bkash account.
Admission fee selected as 150 TK (BDT) which can be paid via sure cash, Nagad, Sonali Sheba, Teletalk, bkash, and rocket. If you are a bkash user, you can now be flowing our guidelines and complete the payment. After a successful amount of BDT 150, you can Apply Online. You can see the online application form submission Guideline on our website, click on the XI class admission 2021 online application. We hope you will get everything that needs.
XI class admission fee payment using bKash App
bKash App user can pay the Admission fee quickly open the bkash APP and follow below instruction. Some easy task needs to follow to pay the Fee. If you don’t have the bKash App yet, you need to Install the App Now from This Link. After installing the App, follow the below method and Pay the fee.
- Click on ‘Pay bill.’
- Search ‘XI class admission ‘and clack on this.
- Select board name and year.
- Type Roll number and mobile number.
- Click → the icon, and you will see your name, Roll, and mobile number.
- Again click → the icon and provide a bKash PIN.
- Tape and hold complete the payment.
- Save the SMS you will receive while complete payment.
There are no fees available to Pay Bill using the bKash App. So, keep balance 150 TK or more to complete the Payment. If you face any problem or need help, just contact bKash Customer Care or make a comment below to get assistance. We’ll respond back to you shortly.